[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodstained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (425 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425 KB, 1024x768
What do you think of this game? Is it going to be another Mighty No. 9 or it shaping to be a good game? Discuss
>>
There isn't much to discuss, the game is still really early in development and looks a thousand times better than MN9
>>
>>342858361
I think it looks pretty good.

I played the demo this morning, it feels like SOTN. Normally when I pick up a game there is this adjustment period when I learn the controls, but this game was nearly instant since she moves just like Alucard.
>>
>>342858361
Everything about this game just feels and looks soulless. It's like there was no heart put into any of it. The designs are bland and uninspired and the music is boring.
>>
>>342860517
>ITT: people who have absolutely no fucking clue how game development works
>>
>>342860517
It's because of the Unreal Engine.
>>
A 7/10 game which Castlevania fanboys claim is either the second coming of Christ or worse than Chernobyl and appeals to perverts.
>>
SOTN-style games aren't my cup of tea (I've only played SOTN, both Sorrow games, Portrait and Ecclesia) but I think it was fun.
Can't wait for the full game.
>>
I think you should stop shilling it
>>
>>342858361
I didn't really enjoy the demo. I liked the gameplay and how it played, but it was just a linear level with no exploration, and then you shoot down a wall that links back to the beginning. Wow, a circle, revolutionary. Also, not even one secret in the demo.
>>
>>342860984
It's not even remotely close to being out, calm down.
>>
the animations are awful
>>
>>342861615
>Also, not even one secret in the demo.
There's a wall you can destroy with an attack and reveal a secret room with a High-Potion and something else in it.
>>
>>342863351
prove it
>>
>>342863768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3EO6Y2j8xM&t=12m20s
>>
>>342864119
>actually takes the time to prove it
i stand corrected. my new complaint is that secrets were too hard to find.
>>
Gameplay felt good enough, graphics were good other than those really shitty dry backgrounds and the poor lighting. I hope they're just for that ship.
>>
>>342864373
I found the secret easily, you're just a pleb.

An actual real complaint you should have is that the graphics look bad and that the demo cucks us by having two high places you can't get to but are clearly meant to whenever you get the double jump ability.
>>
>>342864584
It's obviously meant to be a teaser, but I find it a bit weird that they'd have you travel all the way back to a ship to use an ability you got. The ship shouldn't even be considered a level you can go back to.

Either way, someone needs to cheat their way to see if there's anything in those high places.
>>
>>342864776
The ship section isn't necessarily over. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were assholish enough to literally just cut out the part where killing the boss gives you a double jump ability and now you get to move right or go back.
>>
I really hope they change Miriam's idle animation. She looks so fucking stupid standing there like that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.