[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never played a Witcher game before, so I'm starting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: witcher.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
witcher.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
Never played a Witcher game before, so I'm starting with Witcher 2.

Any beginner tips to get myself into the series?

also

>Witcher Thread
>>
sure

>uninstall.exe
>>
>>342853708
Don't trust elves, ever
Don't trust sorceresses, ever
Read the fucking books
>>
when you reach chapter 2. it very very good game.
>>
It's pretty good still playing through, hyped for Witcher 3
>>
Since this is a TW2 thread, I feel I need help too. I really love TW1 and for some reason despite trying a few times I just can't get into TW2 and I don't know why. I don't know if it's some sort of graphical thing that makes the game feel or look unappealing, or it's the combat or what. The farthest I got was the beginning of Chapter 2.
>>
>>342853708
>Any beginner tips to get myself into the series?
You don't need them, it's not the kind of RPG where you can screw yourself over by making a bad build choice. Just play it.
>>
I really enjoyed witcher 1 but that fucking swamp is doing me head in proper. Does game get good after that?
>>
>>342854490

sweet
>>
ive been playing through witcher 1, just got to the start of chapter 4. i think its ok, i dont mind the combat, and the story is ok. how is witcher 2 in comparison? i watched my brother playthrough most of witcher 3 so i have an understanding of most of the stuff
>>
>>342854629

I think I am in the minority when I say I liked the swamp in witcher 1. It does get better thought after that, but there was 1 chapter I wasn't a big fan of but that comes later.
>>
>>342854629
only good thing about the swamp is that cave with all the bird lizards in it. i went from the low 20's to mid 30s grinding those, and now i 2 shot everything
>>
Read the first two books and at least try the third one. You'll get a lot more out of the games.
>>
>>342854772
I liked the swamp too, it's my favourite part of the game. You're not alone anon.
>>
>>342853708
Never got into any of them.
Suddenly bought TW3, and I got into it without even reading what the previous games were about.
Feel like I have more motivation if I buy them.
>tfw I realize I sound like a shill
>>
>>342855000
Are you the sort of person who prefers the clear gummies?
>>
Can I play the first two games with Keyboard+Mouse or is controller definitely recommended?
>>
>>342856156
>controller
Sadly only for TW3.
In TW2 it's like you have only 16 directions and doesn't turn fluidly, and I seriously doubt TW1 is compatible with controllers.
>>
>>342856156

KB+M for all 3 games.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL6oduau9Sw

this guy got some mad skill.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.