[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on getting this on Steam? All the reviews are shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (45 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
45 KB, 460x215
Thoughts on getting this on Steam? All the reviews are shitting on the most recent update for streamlining it or something.
>>
>>342849624
and allowing their sjw writer to inject her personal values and opinions into the game
>>
>>342849624
This game is good. But it's good because the original BG2 was great.
Everything they added in this version is either purely mechanical, higher resolutions, easier item pick ups and such.
Or is new, shit retarted writing, that's markedly worse than the original.

My recommendation?

Don't buy it. Get the original and use a mod like Tutu that gives you modern resolutions.

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001424501/games/?tab=all

I have 250 hours in BG1+2 Enhanced Edition, plus several playthroughs of the originals.
>>
>>342851594
so how do I go about it? buy the BG2 Enhanced edition currently on sale then mod it with TuTu?
>>
Its fine as long as you stay away from the SJW NPC's or kill them when encountered. They can be easily recognized for being annoying as fuck and having retarded dialogue.
>>
Giving money to cancer is bad.
>>
>>342851942
No he means buy the regular editions then modding with TuTu.
>>
>>342849624
Okay niggers, since it's a BG2 thread and shit, can anyone else get the Tome and Blood mod to work? I keep getting this retarded bug where I am not allowed to choose any spells at all when I make a character after I install the mod.

Got BG2:EE on steam.

And that is even after I've reinstalled the game, made a dummy character and save like it's recommended.

I just want to fucking play through the game again but with some good mods.
>>
>>342849624
Piracy.

If you buy it dont cry then about sjw ruining your games
>>
>>342855172
You can't buy those anymore anon. Except for physical copies or compilations.
>>
>>342849624
EE sucks fucking dick and fuck supporting those Beamdog cunts. Pirate it, every torrent site has gog version which runs perfectly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.