[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>>>SPAMzo Please, you actually need to AIM to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hanzo-gameplay.jpg (46 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
hanzo-gameplay.jpg
46 KB, 700x396
>>>>>SPAMzo
Please, you actually need to AIM to get kills you shitters. He's perfectly fine.
>>
>>342849292
>you actually need to AIM

I think you've got the wrong game, buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWMhiJWf8Ek
>>
>>342849292
The hitscan for hanzo is pretty big. You basically just need to aim sort of around their top half and you'll get headshots frequently.
>>
>>342849441
>Shows a guy aiming
Thanks for proving my point shitter.

And if you think Hanzo is THAT OP then fucking main him and become OP.

Oh

Wait

You cant because you cant fucking aim, can you?
>>
>>342849441
>I think you've got the wrong game, buddy
Fuck you
>>
>>342850024
Hanzo is a shitter hero, m8. People naturally move onto Widow after realising Hanzo is kinda garbage in comparison.
>>
>>342849292
his rate of fire is so slow i think he's fine.
>>
>>342849292
sure, that must be why 90% of my death cams from a hanzo are them shooting at something else or at nothing from behind a corner and I accidentally walk in front of the arrow. totally them aiming at me on purpose though, absolutely.
>>
>>342849292
>Hanzo
>needing to aim

Not with those hitboxes
>>
>>342849441
I don't see anything wrong with that. Isn't this "hitbox is bigger than a model" always a thing since the counter strike?
>>
>>342851764
But they released it's bad game designed and changed it later on
>>
I loved huntsman
I love Hanzo

Thank you Blizzard
>>
>having trouble getting hitscan headshots? No problem! You can simply use this scatter arrow to one shot almost every hero!
>>
>>342851128
>not turning off kill cams
It takes away so much of the salt from the game
>>
>>342852949
>hitscan
>hanzo
?
>>
File: 1464313114117.jpg (178 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1464313114117.jpg
178 KB, 491x713
>blizzard is reducing Torbs turret damage by 30% only on ps4 and xbone because every match has multiple Torbs because no one can aim on consoles and everyone cried because they can't counter turrets because that requires too much skill for them

Hahahahaha aiming complaints and spamzo complaints must only be on PC because console kiddies can't even aim well enough to pick hanxo in the first place
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.