[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this one of Telltale's shittiest games so far? The "game"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1453008472821.jpg (28 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
1453008472821.jpg
28 KB, 460x215
Is this one of Telltale's shittiest games so far?

The "game" sort of made it look like your choices matter, but they really stop showing that in episode 5 & 6.
>>
I agree, talias song was 10/10 though
>>
>>342848037
so
>important thing happens
>it doesn't even matter because some of the characters have plotshield?
I'd say it stays pretty true to the show
>>
>>342848037
IRON
FROM
ICE
>>
it was alright, didn't really have any less choices impact than their other games.

i hope with S2 they've learned what went wrong.a
>>
>>342848037
Don't forget to buy season 2 for the ending!
>>
I thought the Game of Thrones series could've been their best, but it ended up being their worst.

Somehow, the exact opposite ended up being true for Borderlands.
>>
All the Telltales games will just cash grab from TV trends from now on.
>>
Telltale didn't know how to tell a political story. It felt like we were playing Wile E Coyote's family in every episode, trying to outwit those road runners whitehills. They'd let us get just close enough over the course of the episode to think we were close to finally making the plot go somewhere before BAM, twist to keep things stagnate. Either that or epic meme man Ramsay Bolton would come back and beat us back with his plot armor.
>>
>>342849918
None of this is actually weird in that political climate though.

Doesn't make for a good game though.
>>
>>342849090
I'm ok with that. I would rather play a game than watch a show. I don't watch game of thrones, but I bought this telltale game and loved it. I still won't watch the show, but i like immersing myself by controlling things. I think telltales got a good thing going.
>>
For some reason, every "large" battle against two armies had maybe a dozen soldiers on each side, which made no sense
>>
>>342850921
It makes perfect sense. Telltales engine can't render more than a couple people on screen at a time.
>>
>>342850921
console limitations

seeing how much gold dany gave asher and how many sellswords he came to westerros with made me fucking cringe
>>
>>342852046
The amount of gold he gave seemed about right though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.