[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Umbrella Corps 2 out of 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 2 out of 10.jpg (15 KB, 287x105) Image search: [Google]
2 out of 10.jpg
15 KB, 287x105
Did you regret buying it?
>>
Who would even buy it, even without Resident Evil googles the game looked liked garbagd
>>
>>342847717

Non-youtubers/streamers actually bought this for anything other than laughs?
>>
>>342847717
It looks like free2play shit with every player looking the same (the only difference being the color of the gun).

I guess it'll be a fun little game for LAN party with bros once it gets -90% on sale
>>
>>342847717
le angry meme
>>
>>342847717
7 peso pedro's opinion is worth less than the liquid shit I took yesterday
>>
>>342847717
It actually has one of the worst gun-holding animations I've ever seen.
>>
>>342847717
Did anyone here actually buy that mess?
>>
I regret pirating it.

I thought the single player mode was like the challenge modes in Revelations 1 and 2 with all the unlockables, unique classes/characters or at least loadouts.

Holy shit how do you fuck up something this badly.
>>
All I remember from this game is the shitty video they tried to use to hype the game early on in development. They had a bunch of staff play some matches while two others commentated like it was some sort of esports match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYF8YH3TkrM
>>
File: Angry Joe.jpg (76 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
Angry Joe.jpg
76 KB, 720x538
>>342847717
>shitty rappid fire rewview for overwatch. overwatch serious edition and a lot of other games

>full review for thispiece of shit

what a fuck is wrong with that mexican ?
>>
>>342847717
No, I'm playing it right now on Steam. It's fun, but nothing like Resident Evil.

>one life to live
>last one alive, all 3 enemy players are still alive
>turn the corner and see my one comrade on the ground, zombies crowding around him and eating him
>somehow manage to pick them off one by one using the brainer and the vent system

Damn that shit felt good. I love the style of the game. Just needs more content.
>>
>>342851781
Why did you go into a multiplayer shooter wanting good singleplayer? It should have been obvious from the start that singleplayer is just an extended tutorial.

Though if the singleplayer had co-op, it would be bearable. They at least change up the challenges and it's not that long so it doesn't wear you out.
>>
>>342853170
hes not mexican you faggot
>>
>>342853170
why would you want to watch 40 minutes of him shilling a "good" game?

People don't seriously watch Angry Joe for anything other than him shitting on games that are bad do they?
>>
File: sure nigga.png (1 MB, 674x765) Image search: [Google]
sure nigga.png
1 MB, 674x765
>>342854230
>>
It's awful Resident Evil game. Pretty darn good multiplayer game though, I haven't played anything so fast paced ever, aside from Doom. I liked Godzilla too, even though he shit his opinion all over it, so guess we just like different games.
>>
What's this guy's name again?
>>
>>342854558
It's a great multiplayer game, but it feels more like a game from 10 years ago, which is why no one really likes it. It's more focused on mechanics and less on visual aesthetics. Of course, the extremely low playerbase is hurting it really bad too.
>>
>>342854757
Screamin' Sanchez
>>
>Angry Joe poking fun at the 7 dollar meme

Do you think he visits here?
>>
I hope all of those dicksucker pricks who were whining about Resident Evil VII not being an action game are fucking ashamed of themselves right now.

Here you go, you homo faggots: here's a game with machine guns in it with Resident Evil in its name, I hope you like your garbage!
>>
>he punched me!
>he punched me and took my money!
>had 7 dollars!

made me chucke
>>
>>342853170
Full review of Overwatch. Who would watch it except for Blizzdrones?

Accept it already, Blizzard died after Warcraft 3.
>>
>>342855263
>the shooter to overthrow CoD and Battlefield
Yeah m8, they sure are dead.
>>
>>342854230
>expecting Muricans to know basic geography
Everything south of them is Mexico to them
>>
>>342855428
Just like HotS overwthrown Dota 2.

I give it 6-12 months until it's dead for good.
>>
File: shrak.gif (75 KB, 376x362) Image search: [Google]
shrak.gif
75 KB, 376x362
>quick review for Uncharted 4 and Overwatch
>full review for this shit
>>
>>342849007
>7 peso pedro

kek
>>
File: 1464556621469.png (1 MB, 1440x888) Image search: [Google]
1464556621469.png
1 MB, 1440x888
>capcom so out of ideas for resident evil they just throw random spooky words like Corpse in the title
>then they misspell it so the newage hipsters buy it
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.