[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: stardew.jpg (123 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
stardew.jpg
123 KB, 640x360
Can you recommend me comfy, low-stress games please? Like Stardew Valley, Gamedev Tycoon, Sims etc. Bonus points for steam sale, thanks.
>>
Undertale
>>
>>342847629
Thea: The Awakening
It's like Heroes of Might and Magic with less impending doom
>>
>>342848048
I say it's like heroes of might and magic but it's as far from being the same game while still falling in the same genre as possible
>>
voidspire tactics
>>
>>342848252
>only 36 reviews on steam
What is this and why is it so unpopular
>>
>>342848567
turn based game kinda like ff tactics/tactics ogre, what with fancy classes and all.
you can have 2 classes active at once, and there's a buncha classes you hve to unlock
you start out with your basic warrior, scout, scholar
gain exp in said classes to unlock new ones
shit escalates
lots of item interaction, like cutting down trees with axes in order to get wood so you can make make-shift bridges
cut up leaves or pillows to make bandages, add wooden planks to make splints which help when you're debilitated
there's a lot of fancy shit
it deserves a LOT more credit

it's not a long game, but it's got a ng+ that unlocks new races and it's a great game overall

oh hey look you're fighting on grassy plains
guess what grass does?
it catches on fire, that's right
so get your sorcerer to cast that one fancy aoe fire skill and watch enemies fucking burn down to nothing

oh hey look there's a fancy boss that's worm-like and occupies multiple tiles
y'know what that means right?
use fancy aoe spells to hit it multiple times and blow it the fuck up

just download it, there's a version on kat that's slightly behind the official and is perfectly playable
>>
>>342848048
>>342848252
>>342849595
Thanks I'll check them out.
>>
>>342847629
Subnautica
>>
File: canis-canem-edit-christmas.jpg (124 KB, 495x279) Image search: [Google]
canis-canem-edit-christmas.jpg
124 KB, 495x279
Bully
>>
Azure Dreams
>>
>>342847629
Dwarf Fortress if you can figure it out. Terraria w/ friends that aren't try-hard and focus more on building. Don't Starve Together. Wakfu is alright.I like Magicite.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.