[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Which game clients do you have on your PC? >Which clients
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 65746346.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
65746346.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>Which game clients do you have on your PC?

>Which clients do you refuse to install and why?
>>
1: Steam and Battle.net

2: Origin and Uplay due to religious reasons
>>
Steam because it looked like the most standard client for PC gaming when I started.
Battlenet because I wanted to get into Diablo.
Origin after I got a few games really cheap, and occasional free game.
Had uplay in order to play rayman legends, beat it, then uninstalled that shit.
Idk what the hell the clamshell logo is at the bottom right.
>>
Steam, Battle.net

I don't outright refuse to get any others, they just don't have exclusive games I'm interested in.
>>
File: 1452807138628.jpg (42 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1452807138628.jpg
42 KB, 351x351
>>342847382
>thread

LOCK HER UP BOYS!
>>
I refuse to install Origin.

Steam, Battlenet, Origin
>>
I use only Uplay since it's the most userfriendly DRM out there.
>>
only steam, because ubisoft games are shit and i dont play WOW/overwatch
>>
>>342847150
Didn't Desura change their icon?
>>
>>342847150
What is the bottom right one?
>>
>>342847150
Steam, Battle.net

Ubisoft games bore me, so there's no need for uplay.
EA is utterly disgusting and every day I hope for it to return to the depths of hell. I will never install origin
What the fuck is the fifth one?
>>
File: 3453453245.jpg (289 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3453453245.jpg
289 KB, 1024x768
>>342847382
Also have this because muh GTA
>>
GoG Galaxy, Steam

Everything else because they are shit
>>
>>342847150
GoG

Steam, i dont want DRM spyware shit in my pc
>>
>>342847382
This.

Bnet for Overwatch, Steam for everything else. uPlay and Origin just seem redundant, especially when I generally do not like Ubisoft or EA games.
>>
>>342847150
Steam and Nexon Game launcher

I don't really refuse to install any I just haven't played my EA or Ubi games in awhile
>>
Just Steam.

I buy most of my games on GoG now. I don't have any interest in Galaxy because of my dislike for Steam.
>>
>>342847150
Steam, Origin and UPlay out of those in your pic. I also have a few others that I don't remember(probably Nexon, Gameforge and other shit).

I'd prefer to have only Steam but I can't say no to video games, so I just install all the crap that's required to launch a game I want to play.
>>
>>342847382
This
>>
qBittorrent
>>
I have Steam and Origin. I refuse to use Ubishit's or Battle.net
>>
>What game clients?
Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.Net

>Which clients do you refuse to install?
I prefer to stick away from anything that's being a real fatty about wanting to use resources and how you use it. It's part of the reason I don't keep GOG Galaxy around because it seems to use twice as much memory as any other client and I think it has been using CPU even when just sitting around. I used to not use Uplay or Origin because they were both slow and took up resources, but now I only have problems with the latter with high CPU during downloads and the former I barely even notice even when launching my Uplay only games that I got from a Humble Bundle.
>>
Blizzshit because I'm not a cuck and they heavily use spyware.
>>
steam and battle.net

still waiting for the killer app that will make me install Origin, I thought it would be battlefront 3 but that game was a piece of shit apparently
>>
isn't Desura dead?
>>
Steam, Battle.net
Origin because EAjews
Uplay bacause downgrades
What the hell is Desura?
>>
Steam, GoG and Battle.Net

Refuse to use Origin and Uplay. Hell EA using that name just pisses me off.
>>
>>342847150
>Steam
>fuck all the rest because it doesn't just work, origin was total shit last I installed and uplay never works + buying Ubishit games the past few years
>>
>>342847150
Steam, Origin.
>Which clients do you refuse to install
Everything else
>why
No reason to. Would install if there was.
>>
you are huge faggot if you fan-branding any of these or hating for no reason.

why hate origin ? it has much better costumer support . gives free games. if you like ea shit it has 5$ all games thing.

if you like ea shit then no reason to hate origin.

but ubisoft one sucks and makes no sense considering its on steam
>>
Steam and Origin.
All others because they're shit.
>>
Just have Steam and Battle.net.

I refuse to buy anything from EA or Ubisoft anymore, so I'm not touching either of their shitty clients either.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.