[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not a SINGLE video game has ever captured the satisfaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2602800-5174314016-Dayto.jpg (155 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
2602800-5174314016-Dayto.jpg
155 KB, 1024x819
>Not a SINGLE video game has ever captured the satisfaction and endorphine rush of downshifiting into a tight turn with perfect timing at the apex of a curve since Daytona USA
How fucking pathetic is this industry if after more than 20 years they still can't top an early 90's arcade game?
Why even bother buying or playing modern games if they're simply worse than older ones?
>>
Normalfag can't into arcade racers
>>
>>342845724
>not liking the superior Ridge Racer
>>
>>342846918
Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you honestly think any Namco racer has the technical complexity of Daytona USA?
It literally had a strategy guide released because there's so much shit going on
RR is a joke
>>
>>342845724
>tfw daytona usa 2 home port never ever
>daytona usa online is dead

it hurts ma
>>
>>342845724
>Not a SINGLE video game has ever captured the satisfaction and endorphine rush of downshifiting into a tight turn with perfect timing at the apex of a curve since Daytona USA
lol
wish I had some of my Forza 4 clips on webm
>>
>>342847151
This, RR is seriously overrated and has no style.

RRfags keep crying about the lack of sequels yet they don't know Namco keep producing them as Wangan Midnight games.
They're ridiculous.
>>
Outrun 2 was pretty good my man. Also by AM2, so really there's not excuse not to try it.
>>
File: CALIFORNIA SPEED.png (107 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
CALIFORNIA SPEED.png
107 KB, 320x240
>>342845724
Really miss the old arcade-style racing games. The modern ones just aren't the same.

I did hear that there's a new Cruisn' USA cabinet being demoed but that's about it. Midway racing games are sadly a thing of the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eqKFohvaXY
>>
>>342845724
I still often go to a mall like 300meters from my home to play a racing arcade game, I dont remember the name but its from Konami, I think it is GT something, Watching initial d made me love arcade racing games and you're right, the amount of fun and adrenaline is unmatched.

I wish my country had arcades, that one mall only has that arcade and it is dying.
>>
>>342848068
>arcades still haven't made a major comeback
Fuck, if retro games are coming back, I wanna see arcades popping up
>>
>>342849347
Normies dont want to play in arcades I think.
Not anymore, but I'd really like to see arcades coming back, too bad that it would be needed ''next gen'' graphics for them to be accepted by the general audience.
>tfw you'll never play Initial D Arcade Stage 8
Feels bad bros.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.