[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the Crimson Forest >knocking over stones for items
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Lost-Odyssey.jpg (208 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Lost-Odyssey.jpg
208 KB, 800x600
>in the Crimson Forest
>knocking over stones for items
>get jumped by a spirit eater bug and like five spirits
>make mistake of having Cooke use casting support on Jensen to get out a fast prism
>doesn't knock out anything
>don't knock out the SEB fast enough, wrecks my party with prism spam because Cooke can't act for some reason and I for some retarded reason didn't have Jensen use magic to attack or heal

Anyways, pretty fun game, never see it discussed on here though.
>>
>>342843286
I want to buy a 360 for this and Vesperia, and also for Deathsmiles 2 and other nip shumps but I just can't see myself buying the console and games, hopefully emulation comes quick.

On that regard, what are other 360 exclusive titles worth playing?
>>
>>342843505
Fable 2
Viva pinata
Blue Dragon
Various Halos
Various Gears
Crackdown

That"s pretty much it.
>>
>>342843286
One of my all time favourite rpgs and probably my fav xbox 360 exclusive

Too fucking bad I've been through 3 of the stupid consoles and refuse to purchase another
>>
>>342843505
I wanted one for Lost Odyssey and viva pinata: tip, but I'm poor as fuck right now
>>
Bought this a few months ago when I picked up a 360 and never got farther than two hours in.
>>
One of my favorite soundtracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIGdNgDTuNA
>>
Man I love this game. Felt more Final Fantasy than anything SE has released in the last decade.
>>
>>342843505
Original Ninja Gaiden 2, too. Also, you get a Banjo Kazooie port and Xbox backwards compatability.
>>
>>342843286
I loved the game but after spending 80 hours on it I found out there was a spell in the city that gets destroyed that can't be bought anywhere else and without it it's impossible to get the platinum trophy. That bummed me out. Still, best JRPG I've ever played.
>>
>>342843636
Blue Dragon was crap though.

LESS FIGHTING LOOOOOOVE
>>
>>342846737
I still liked it, the soundtrack was stellar and I liked the story.
>>
>>342843286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyyfAXqPZ8

That fucking intro man, was epiN; but the rest of the game is somewhat meh, it has a great ending though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.