[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS PEQUOD ARRIVING SHORTLY AT LZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: chopper.jpg (63 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
chopper.jpg
63 KB, 625x352
THIS IS PEQUOD

ARRIVING SHORTLY AT LZ
>>
>>342840591
*final countdown gets louder*
>>
>>342840591
THIS IS PEQUOD

HAVE ARRIVED AT LZ
>>
>>342840591
>Perfect stealth no kills the entire child rescue mission
>It spawns 4 assholes directly beneath Pequod. An hour of work made instantly worthless.

Fuck 5
>>
>>342840783
WILL STAND BY
>>
>>342840591
THIS IS QWOP
ARRIVING SHORTLY AT LZ
>>
I wish there was a game that focused on good open world horseriding mechanics
>>
THIS IS PECKERWOOD

ON STATION AT EL ZED
>>
> it's a Pequod gets shot down episode
I honestly restart the mission each time that happens
>>
>>342840961
just lay down in the grass and let pequod/your buddy dispatch all of them.

the only part of that whole mission that sucked was the fact that the stupid little niglets can walk all the way to the helicopter, but you have to pick up each an every one of their dumb asses and put them into the helicopter because they refuse to get in on their own and pequod abandons them otherwise.
>>
>Pequod getting shot down isn't a game over.
Why is this? Pequod is a distinct character and your ultimate bro. I can sort of deal with the immediate fulton of your downed companions, but if you fail Pequod, you fail yourself & the game.
>>
File: Pequod.webm (367 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
Pequod.webm
367 KB, 1200x674
>>342840591
Pequod is fucking invincible
>>
>>342840713
>not having
DANNN-CING

WITH TEARS IN MY EYES

WEEPING FOR THE MEMORY OF A LIFE GONE BY
>>
>>342843862
Pequod is the helicopter's callsign, the pilot is just a random guy from MB.
>>
>>342844169
Proof that Pequod is shit and Morpho is the best
>>
I pirated this game, and I kind of enjoyed it. I mostly played it due to lack of other things to do, but I still have some fond memories and I've been thinking about replaying it.

And it's now on Steam for about 20 eurobucks, is it worth it? I mean, is the online still going and how's the replayability, will it even be fun grinding up all the stuff again?
>>
>>342844231

What about MIke
>>
>>342844472
unlocks just make you way more OP, you can beat the game easily with just your starting weapons
>>
>>342844726
Only faggots like you enjoy Mike Hawk
>>
>>342844825
Yeah I know, but it's mostly the silencers that annoyed me. I mean, they break so fucking easily the first half of the game it just gets annoying. Doesn't silencers handle more than 10-15 bullets in real life or what?
>>
I haven't touched this game since 2 weeks after mgo came out.
>>
>>342844943
suppressed weapons are also quite a lot louder in real life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HzMLvrF6u4
>>
>>342844943
That's pretty much the second silencer upgrade, and that's not till halfways through the game, the final upgrade is just infinite silencer but it requires you to get some specific dude in the end game.
>>
>>342844943
They are pushing you to use supply drops. Also explore since you can find suppressors.
>>
>>342845210
Oh yeah, that I know.

>>342845243
Ah, I guess I just have a bad memory because I remember all silencers getting destroyed really quick, but that could've also just been because I liked shooting everything and everyone all sneaky beaky like.
Also, I remember the infinite silencer was endgame.

>>342845448
Really? I don't think I ever found one, or at least I never noticed it.
>>
>>342843745
What on earth are you doing that this ever happens. I played every mission in TPP like 10 times over, and I don't think Pequod ever went down outside of the Skulls boss battle where it's part of the story.
>>
>>342845689
This. You have to go out of your way to be terrible at the game to lose any helicopter.
>>
>>342845689
he also dies in metallic archea but I guess that's a cutscene
>>
>>342840713
>>342844078
>not having custom music
I had the Lupin III theme for the helicopter
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.