[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poll: Which RPG Battle system do you prefer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-2.png (213 KB, 1280x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
213 KB, 1280x480
The two pictures are of an rpg I'm making. Which looks more appealing. Mario rpg style (left) or Earthbound style (right)
>>
The SMT2 style
>>
>>342836073
nobody will be able to make an earthbound-style rpg for the next few years without people calling it an undertale ripoff.
>>
>>342836073
The latter seems to fit the style the characters and art direction more but the TTYD style hasn't been as done to death by other indies.
>>
>>342836073
>>342836263
You mean the Wizardry style
>>
Go with mario, we already have too many earthbound stuff.
>>
>>342836073
Yeah go with number 1.
>>
>>342836263
Try telling that to the DQ or SMT devs.

>>342836252
>That fucking MAG drain in dungeons
I loved SMT II, but in the early game that shit was horrid. Nothing to do but grind Dark-type demons after having to figure out which ones were Dark in the first place.

>>342836424
>Wizardry-style
Truth.
>>
>>342836739
MAG is wank and demons not leveling up with you as well, other than that I like it
>>
>>342836825
Honestly, demons not leveling, being able to chance stats or even learning new skills made it so much easier to fuse freely without worrying about the consequences. Only problem was the alignment bullshit, but even then it wasn't too bad. Or even an issue at all if you were Neutral.
>>
File: shit nigga.png (332 KB, 472x475) Image search: [Google]
shit nigga.png
332 KB, 472x475
>>342836073
>literally Undertale/SMT2
>Earthbound style (right)
>>
>>342836073
Dark Souls or Monster Hunter Style, you know ... where there's actual gameplay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.