[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rip jet jenkins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG2.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG2.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
rip jet jenkins
>>
>>342830924
>not getting good ending

Commit sudoku posthaste.
>>
>>342830924
Too good for this world.

Shame his good end is becoming a weeaboo.
>>
I'm playing this game and I'm confused as fuck. What am I even supposed to do?
>>
>>342831259
Use the story flowchart to help you.
>>
>>342831259
First time around, pick a faction and just stick to them. Time only advances when you do an event. Just open up your event timeline and go where it tells you to go for your designated faction.

You'll figure out how to get the other endings with time. Basically by doing things the game doesn't explicitly tell you to do, but sort of puts the option in your face.
>>
>>342831162
why would you go to japan if you're not a weeaboo
>>
>>342831324
>>342831353
Alright, I guess I'll just keep on truckin'. Cheers.
>>
>>342831407
For fun ® and excitement ™

Although the ambassador really did just have yellow fever.
>>
>>342831447
If you picked up the DLC, do the first Shinsengumi mission. Get that guy's sword. It'll carry you for a long time.
>>
>>342831546
Shinsengumi oath coats are baller
>>
File: 46exvQJ.jpg (250 KB, 1443x730) Image search: [Google]
46exvQJ.jpg
250 KB, 1443x730
>>
>>342831657
Best lay of her entire force.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.