[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE 2K17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
209 KB, 1280x720
Am I the only one that gives a shit about this game.
>>
What's this game promising that has your interest?

I've liked the graphics since they moved to the PS4/XB1 but the gameplay hasn't excited me.
>>
is there a pillow fight in that one?
>>
Wow triple h is champion? Fuck wwe and fuck triple h
>>
inb4 they put someone who just got suspended for violating the wellness policy on the cover
>>
is it still made by youkes or whatever
>>
>>342831958
He was at the beginning of the year. He lost it at WrestleMania to Reigns.

Dean Ambrose is champion right now.
>>
I'm kinda interested but these games are never worth $60, I'll buy it a few months down the road for $30 maybe if it has Styles and Nakamura in it.
>>
>>342830551
Yes you are. The gameplay may be improved like last year, but the matches are like WWE TV in that they don't matter at all until they fix that fucking broken mess of a Universe Mode. No reason to get my hopes up though, if they choose to continue working on their mindless story modes, which have not once been fun to play.
>>
Wrestling + video games should be right up my alley, but not if they're gonna treat wrestling as a clunky, meter filled fighting game
>>
>>342832218
I don't know man I make up my own stories and let them play out as they will. If I fuck up and lose then I just rewrite my plans on the fly to include that outcome.

It's all just imagining stories in my head but it's fun as shit to come up with things like that. I don't even touch Universe mode.
>>
I bought 2k16 for for the pc and i couldnt get that shit to work so no.
>>
Will it have a women's career mode?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.