[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you do in games no one else does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: powered by fat pride.webm (3 MB, 966x720) Image search: [Google]
powered by fat pride.webm
3 MB, 966x720
>adjust your playstyle or skill level to make things more fair and fun for the other player/team
>avoid using broken techniques/weapons/classes
>>
>>342826302
Gimp myself so it's just challenging enough to make me have to try but not too challenging so as to get me mad
>>
I remember when I was in year 4 (22 years ago) we had to run in pairs that the teach decided upon and there was a fat kid in my class. I purposely slowed down so the fat kid didn't feel like a loser and my teacher yelled at me for not trying hard. Now I could give too shits who I'm playing, if you're playing me it's total annihilation and I'm pretty sure it stemmed from that.

Fuck that pissed me off, what a cunt head of a teacher.

My Play style:
>I am probably better than you at every single game and I have no problem proving it.
>Use any technique to win so long as it doesn't bore me.
>>
It would be extremely pretentious for me to say that no one else does this, but I switch to losing teams from time to time to keep games balanced.
>>
File: 1416779394424.gif (64 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1416779394424.gif
64 KB, 230x230
>>342826448
>feels like he has to prove he's >18 with "(22 years ago)
>because he sounds underage

>>342826516
It would be, because I very often do.
>>
>>342826448
get off 4chan you're talking to 13 year olds
>>
>>342826795
Nah, I like it here. Being 32 is basically like being 23 - 25 mentally (at least for me) only people expect more out of you.

>>342826657
I said "22 years ago" to blow my own mind. I guess it was irrelevant.
>>
>>342826302

What game is this?
>>
>>342826302

I pretty much ALWAYS use the least played characters and least used weapons etc even if they are shit just because I am a unique snowflake and contrarian dickhead. I cant stop.
>>
>>342826953

You sound like an insufferable faggot. Stop posting.
>>
>>342827209
Run Nigger: Flight of the Sages
Or something like that.
>>
>>342827427

thanks
>>
>>342827319
Fuck off you cunt. If you knew me you'd wish you were me. Now stop posting like you know shit and go to bed.
>>
>on the rare occassion that a bug ends up on your screen, chase it away with the cursor
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.