[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12
File: gtaonline-en_us-480.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
gtaonline-en_us-480.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
What went wrong?
>>
>>342826146
greedy rockstar games and their cashcards
>>
>>342826146
hmm... where to begin...

>AHHHHH THIS GUY IS SHOOTING ME
>lemme just throw C4 at him real quick :^)

thats a good start
>>
It's just not fun.
They need to include a 'Classic Multiplayer Free Roam'. No money or stats, just good old fashion fun like in IV. Fuck I miss that airport.
>>
>>342826731
Most people play it just like that though. You get into a lobby and everyone has zero job points so they've just been driving around shooting people in free roam. You don't need any money for that
>>
no way to get any of the heists done without friends
>>
>>342826146
Letting subhuman Russians and Chinese hackers run the place
>>
I really wish there was no autoaim. Maybe people wouldn't be so eager to shoot you on sight if they needed to aim. The free aim servers are too dead

The fucking load times, they have to fix that in the next game. And some kind of proper server list besides that phone shit. Furthermore, why can't you browse player created jobs in the game? Who wants to go on some website to download jobs. There are always the same ones circulating because people just bookmarks them and nobody can be bothered to find other ones
>>
>>342826817
But everyone pads their stats; you also need money to buy weapons and get a half decent vehicle.

Imagine if it was like IV; Supers could be well placed around the map; jets/tanks locked to the military base like they should be. It would be an even playing field.
>>
Its just nothing to do except those dumb missions. I hate that the online has become their focus when its so deeply and unfixably flawed.
>>
>>342826146
bad sports
>>
>grinding in a gta game
>purely cash shop driven
>muh heists
>no fun allowed
>>
Having to pay insurance fees for blowing up players in cars trying to murder you.
>>
>Loading...
>>
>>342826731
>play gta4 online 3 years after release with friends
>start game
>choose what part of the map we want to play on or all of it
>police on or off
>which guns spawn on the ground
>weather/pedestrians/time of day/blip types
>start game
>run around, pick up guns, steal cars and dick around
>everyone votes for a game mode
>do a gta race, have a blast, return to free roam
>continue dicking around
>level 1000000 player joins the lobby
>he has a cool hat

>play gta5 online
>choose your grandfather
what
>here buy a car
its grand theft auto why am i buying a car
>constant wanted level from super cops if i drive a car i stole
>want to shoot something
>please buy a gun
>please buy bullets
wat
>here do these boring grindfest missions to get cash to buy them
>finally buy a gun
>shoot and blow up some guys car
>youre being a badsport
fucking what
>level 10000 joins game
>in his tank and his rpg

I dont blame them for doing it, they amount of money they have made youd all be lying sacks of shit if you say you wouldnt.

What went wrong is they took away the pick up and play fun of gta. Gta was fun because you could just join a game, drive around in a nice car you saw and have a blast. You could join a game 4 years after release and still have the same fun you did on the first day. You cant do anything in gta5 online without money and all too conveniently they have these cash cards to buy for ingame money. Wonderful.

/butthurt
>>
>>342826146
Was not an updated version of the awesome GTA IV online.
>>
>>342827024
>The free aim servers are too dead
people dont even know this exists. Auto aim in a fucking online game, its insane

>>342826817
yeah but when people play it like that theyre not playing the classic fun version from IV, theyre playing the gimped no gunz and only your own personal car
>>
>>342827062
Stats hardly do anything anyway and they climb pretty fast. You can get the jet from the military base. There are some super cars driving around the map but I find a bike to be much better for driving in the city, I don't really know what somebody absolutely needs a T20 for. I must be sound like I'm trying to defend the game or something but I just don't see what's stopping one from rampaging around if that's what they want to do. Cars are by far the biggest moneysink in the game but do you really need one unless you enjoy races

I feel like I'm playing the wrong game sometimes because I really dislike those people who just kill anybody on sight and blow up your car. I probably would have done the same ten years ago though, I guess I've just gotten kinda bored of the rampage aspect
>>
>>342826146
>Give players a rich, beautiful world in single-player - that feels incomplete.
>Later on promise you'll complete it trough GTA ONLINE.
>Get players hyped.
>Turns out GTA online is a dumbed down version of single player with other 20 faggots in the same world, attempting to kill you.

It's only worth it to log in - complete heists once then log out. Not a single mission was memorable or worth mentioning for trying.. just the heists - do them, and it's over - nothing left in online worth doing.
>>
>>342827459
awesome to play but not money wise for them. Once companies see the money they made from this we will NEVER go back to a fun and basic online mode that 4 had
>>
>>342827473
>no guns

All the best guns are open from the start so Miguel can get his sticky bombs and homing launcher right away
>>
>>342826718
Thing is, cant even do that so i'll loose money paying their insurance

Rich players are the cancer of the online and turn me off big time
>>
>>342827358
The money is not really a problem, just level up one day - then find 3 friends to do criminal mastermind with... once you finish it - you'll have 15 mil in bank.

Enough for everything you need, including yacht to enjoy full experience.

Alternatively - you can farm last heist - Pacific Standard, it's easy - just put a Karuma in the garage where escape bakes are placed, get inside it and escape with full cash.

Or you can do an exploit with cheat engine - gives you around 90 - 100k ( more won't work ) for every finished race ( which takes 30 second ) - grind that for few hours and have enough money for everything you need.
>>
>>342826146
>Delayed promises
>Buggy online
>Complete grind with little to no reward
>Legitimate 3-5 minute loading screens on the PC
>Shoddy match making
>Horrible PC port where you could use something like cheat engine to get infinite money and enable speadhacks, a triple A title where you can buy in game currency for micro transactions, but you can use cheat engine because all hexa decimal values are client side
>A triple A game
>That had an indie title tier port
>No content until 2-3 years after it launched
>TOS no SP mods
Rockstar have one good game in recent years and that was red dead. GTA 5 is passable now I'll give them that much, but the launch was fucking degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>342827668
The worst part of the online is that it felt like half of the single player went missing to make it. The 'heists' suck dick, the 'crew' you choose are present for like 2 which makes me wonder what the fuck the point of them having stats was. Single player was a real let down but you can tell they can sense their bread and butter now lies in the online and that single player need only be mildly entertaining to continue its huge sales

>>342827740
correct me if im wrong but you need money for that dont you? doesnt that mean you need to grind missions?
>>
File: 1431496019298.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1431496019298.webm
3 MB, 900x506
With friends it's great game to piss around.
>>
After heists it just became a beta test for GTA6 game system concepts while being a shark card ploy.
>>
>>342827906
>the game is great just do all these exploits and cheats while grinding a few hours to make it great

Like i said, they lost the pick up and play fun of the game. Gta4's charm was in how it was just a rumpastomp where no one gave a fuck. You gunned down a guy because you wanted to steal his car which you could, you commited grand theft auto without being punished.

Im sure its fun once you do those things but the game imo lost its fun by putting things behind grind/pay walls
>>
>>342827958
The rocket launcher is like 70k, you can get it in thirty minutes
>>
File: 1450999545565.png (992 KB, 1564x875) Image search: [Google]
1450999545565.png
992 KB, 1564x875
>>
>>342827951
>Legitimate 3-5 minute loading screens on the PC

thought this was a console only issue, how the fuck is this acceptable
>>
>>342828058
Anything is fun with friends so stop using that excuse
>>
>>342827958
>you can tell they can sense their bread and butter now lies in the online and that single player need only be mildly entertaining to continue its huge sales

I think at this point; if Rockstar pulls this shit again they are done for.
>>
>>342828143
I didn't enjoy gta 4 online, It was a dumb version of arcade.

I enjoyed the arcade feeling on san andreas multiplayer custom servers.

I still remember cops and robbers - which was basically a GTA online like the one we have today but with everything straight. ( and bonus you could play as a cop )
>>
>>342826146
>become a money grindfest instead of just pure fun like GTA SA
>money is so important and hard to get without cheating that, like in real life, you end up limiting yourself thinking always of the shekels
>>
>>342827958
>correct me if im wrong but you need money for that dont you? doesnt that mean you need to grind missions?

the most expensive weapons cost ~$100k
that's ~8 contact missions or one pacific standard finale
>>
>>342827951
>>Legitimate 3-5 minute loading screens on the PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK7BUFx_NGk
>>
I waited 10 minutes the other day on PissFour then shut it off
>>
>>342828143
>Im sure its fun once you do those things but the game imo lost its fun by putting things behind grind/pay walls

I can understand most people grind, but I never ever ever grind in GTA online - I simply had mindless fun at first without caring about money / stats / apartments - then started to do random missions / heists and found out they're easy - someone told me about master mind, I did set up a team - had lots of fun and we earned 15 million each - which was enough for me to have fun for months after that.

So I basically played the game - used a mechanic that exists in game and had access to everything the game has to offer gameplay wise...
>>
>>342828161
So thats a yes?

>>342828216
I dont think you know just how popular gta is. They could package shit and still sell. If they released a game of similar quality to 5 without improving shit it would get 10s across the board and break new records mate
>>
>>342827358
>Here buy a car
The introduction to currency and places to spend it was an improvement, one of the good aspects of saints row that they copied.

>Choose your grandfather
It's your mother and father, it generates your character based on genetics.

>Constant wanted level
You're only wanted if you did it in front of a cop or a large amount of people. Also if you've done it more than once in a short period of time around other civilians to witness.

>Please buy gun
As opposed to finding a minigun on a roof
>please buy bullets
Money sink to accommodate the grind

>Boring grind fest missions
I'll give you that

>Deterant to keep players civil
>In any way a bad thing
Imagine you're mid way through robbing a store and some guy just RPGs your car. Imagine you're mid way through a stunt and a guy in a predator just wont stop spawn killing you. Yeah it's there for a reason m7.

>Hackers
Yeah I'l give you that, they're fucking scum.
>>
>>342826146

>no fun allowed

Gta IV online was way better

Everything in gta Online is made to stifle player progress

>grindy missions with low rewards
>cops are even stronger than in sp mode
>all enemies are stronger than in sp mode
>EVERYTHING costs money
>In gta iv mp everything was free
>>
Let everyone have access to all weapons immediately, they are just expensive. Levelling only unlocks cosmetic shit for you and your car.

Don't be such fucking jews, make the boring missions pay better. Integrate missions so there isn't loading all. the fucking. time. If other players can fuck with your mission, sounds fun.

You can steal other players cars and weapons, just not garage/buy them once they are gone.

Free insurance.
>>
>>342828356
>So thats a yes?

I guess if that feels like a grind to you. You get it once and then you can proceed to be a nuisance forever
>>
>>342827958
>they can sense their bread and butter now lies in the online and that single player need only be mildly entertaining to continue its huge sales
If your game series has always been about the solid single player experience, that's a trick that will only works once, before you see your sales decrease.
>>
Took them a month to release it.
Took them another year to release heists.
You have to grind like fuck to unlock virtually everything.
It wasn't fun.
>>
>>342828275
Random heists are unplayable.

There is always that one guy so shit he quits after dying the third time then the whole mission stops just because one guy thought uhhh fuck it im outta here

Why not have an AI till the end of the mission at least and some dont need 4 players at all.
>>
>>342828453
>I guess if that feels like a grind to you.

Yeah id say 30mins of shitty repetitive missions would feel like a grind to anyone who wants to dick around for an evening

>you can proceed to be a nuisance forever
kek

>>342828498
very curious to see how this plays out, no doubt after this game and the money made on shark cards theyll try to go that way. Lets hope it bombs and we can return to a good single player experience with online as a fun side thing
>>
File: 700.gif (255 KB, 684x325) Image search: [Google]
700.gif
255 KB, 684x325
>>342827358
God, GTA4 with friends was so great I seriously miss it so much. So many hours just spent screwing around in that airport.
>>
>>342828313
>Thinks this makes the PC port look good
Maybe it wasn't 3 minutes but that load time is still unacceptable.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the online is p2p hosted, which makes connecting to a private lobby a little biased.
>>
>>342828519
>Random heists are unplayable.

That's very true - it was fine first month on pc release as everyone was interested and patient, but it got worse after that and never recovered.

GTA online without at least one friend it's hell and not worth even trying.

Get 3 friends for maximum experience and play the game until all of you get bored of it.
>>
>>342828362
But people still destroy my car and i cant destroy theirs because i dont grind and dont have 50k for the insurance
>>
>>342828631
Friends and i would turn it on 5years after release and still have a blast. Someone of the silliest shit happens in a game where people pick up guns off the floor and just chase each other around times square
>>
>>342828313
>X360 gets into the story before the PS3
I knew you could do it!
>>
>>342826146
Shark cards. They have supported the online very well considering all updates have been free, but I would've rather gotten a single player DLC for $20. The online was fun for a while and it's still fun to dick around in sometimes but trying to do any heists or multiplayer missions always ends with the dumbass who can't stop dying quitting punishing the 3 people who were putting in work. Then you have to go back to the lobby and go through the way too long loading process all over again.
>>
>>342828708
>They get placed in cheater pool of players for a couple week
They're only removing themselves from the legitimate lobbies where people aren't niggers. You don't lose money they pay for your insurance, and you can always enter passive mode.
>>
>>342828212
Even mass suicide?
>>
>>342828843
If me and my friends can laugh till we piss ourselves sitting around watching paint dry how the fuck would mass suicide be boring
>>
>>342826146
No 3rd party multiplayer mods like SAMP
>>
>>342828839
I mean when destroying their cars or trying to defend myself and my whip.

Rich faggots own the game and passive mode doesnt let me use guns when working for a VIP earning money

Game is broken m8
>>
>>342828839
>blow up someones car
>get placed into cheater pool

what the fuck am i even playing at this point if i cant free roam a map and do whatever the fuck i please?
>>
>>342827358
>GTAIV
>shooting with a sniper rifle across the map in the airport.
>Crashing the chopper in the big building and sniping there
>Full speed crashes on the airfield
>Some guy trying to find cover and hit him straight on

Best map ever
>>
>>342829090
You can still do it, just be prepared to play with all the russian and chinese hackers and other degenerates that like to go around and disrupt player activity. It's not disabled you're just punished for being a nigger.
>>
>>342829218
>you're just punished for being a nigger.
I should have picked up law abiding citizen instead it seems
>>
>>342829264
Yes, because blowing peoples cars up is the only unlawful thing in the game. Got me there.
>>
>>342829218
>you are punished for playing GTA like if it was a GTA game
>>
>>342829379
Honestly some people would probably enjoy the bad sport lobbies more because there everyone is guaranteed to play the same way as you. So it should be a win-win
>>
The fact absolutely everything is geared towards selling shark cards.
>unbelievable grind you have to do to make any money in that game.
>people can't give each other money
>every content update just adds more stupidly expensive things like special car paints(Can total like 3mil), super yatchs (10mil) and now companies(Like another 10 mil).
>only hacking they actually deal with is money hacking

Not only that but the customization could have been a lot better than it actually is, I mean look at a shit game like APB reloaded, even that had better customization options.
Also to add insult to injury to the grinding aspect of the game unless you got a team heists might as well be impossible due to most peoples incompetence.
>>
File: 1431149592327.gif (672 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1431149592327.gif
672 KB, 165x115
>>342828416
>Let everyone have access to all weapons immediately, they are just expensive. Levelling only unlocks cosmetic shit for you and your car.
This is already more or less true due to all the DLC that's been released. The Homing Launcher is faster than the RPG and locks on to all vehicles with players in them. The Special Carbine is only slightly less accurate than the regular Carbine and has a faster rate-of-fire, making the other gun that you unlock at ~70 useless. Also, nobody races anyway.
>Don't be such fucking jews, make the boring missions pay better. Integrate missions so there isn't loading all. the fucking. time. If other players can fuck with your mission, sounds fun.
The first part of this is agreeable, but then the heists wouldn't have drawn as much attention as they were supposed to. Integrated missions aren't completely disagreeable, but they've already been attempted with the recent update. Any old player can come around with a jet, not just fucking with your mission but putting it on permanent hold.
>You can steal other players cars and weapons, just not garage/buy them once they are gone.
You'd need to explain this one, because racing for pink-slips seems like a good alternative to this.
>Free insurance.
Agreed. While there is always a minigun that you could use to shoot players out of their Insurgents/Kurumas, most shitters have infinite cash so only legitimate players suffer.
>>
File: ridesmoke.gif (931 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
ridesmoke.gif
931 KB, 297x300
Guy who's been playing Online consistently since launch here.

The overall amount of fun in the experience has increased tenfold over the years.
>Glaring issues present at launch have mostly been resolved (including being placed into a bad sport lob for every minor misstep)
>Some of the features receiving the most complaints have been removed completely, including impound lot and having to pay insurance every single time you blow up a car
>there's actually shit to do in freeroam now thanks to the Challenge and VIP updates
>due to this you can actually make good money in freeroam without having to rob a convenience store
>not to mention there's more commodities to waste money on besides guns and cars and clothes now
>Heists, deathmatches, contact missions, races, etc. are just as fun as launch, but R* added even more fun modes to play via Adversary playlists
>Sharkcards still exist and the grind is still present but grinding has been made more tolerable thanks to the freeroam improvements
>speaking of grinding, since the deatmatches and missions are actually fun there's no real reason to complain about it besides the fact cars and shit are a tad bit too expensive
>and as always, the game itself is 100x more fun with friends
>>
>If one player dies during a heist the whole team fails

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>342829753
They're cooperative missions meaning if one player keeps constantly dying the whole thing will be thrown off course.

git gud, or stop playing with shitters
>>
>Get rid of all of your money
>Get a Hydra jet
>Grief other players
>If you destroy their car, you don't pay a cent
>Destroy any air vehicles that are on the server
>Rule the lobby
Meat fun you can get in GTAO these days. Fuck cash cards and how all the updates are geared towards making players spend real money on things.
>>
>>342829914
You do know it can be hard to find a team of three other guys willing to grind these fucking heists?
Everyones opinions of heists has been so sullied at this point no one even wants to do them.
And doing heists isn't as fun as just freeroaming so everyone would rather do that.
If it wasn't for that garage exploit with the karuma on the final of the pacific standard heist I'd never have made any money cause no one would have ever done it with me.
>>
>>342829541
Yachts are retarded Veblen goods that really only serve a cosmetic purpose. I'm talking real life and in this game. But especially in this game. There's no real reason to waste money on one unless you have modded money.

And companies start at around 1 million IIRC. Around he cost of a high end apartment.
>>
>>342829746
U high nigga? My car got impounded yesterday and i still need to
Pay insurance if i destroy someone elses car.

>friends excuse
Im not in school anymore, kid
>>
>>342829914
>They're cooperative missions meaning if one player keeps constantly dying the whole thing will be thrown off course.
It's probably a way to stop players for grinding money easily. There's a fair amount of players that could do heists solo and win them.
>>
>>342829627
If it's already true for the DLC weapons they have nothing to lose making it true for all weapons...

If you are that bothered about other players messing with your mission you could create a private game and just wait for matchmaking.

I mean there should be no door locks on cars, you can just take them if there are there. Similarly if you have a pistol and the other guy has a minigun, you should be able to pick up his minigun and use it until ammo runs out. You can still race for pink-slips if you want to keep their vehicle.
>>
>>342826146
Explosive weapons and armored vehicles
>>
>>342829746
>>Some of the features receiving the most complaints have been removed completely, including impound lot and having to pay insurance every single time you blow up a car
Those are still in mate, the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>342829746
>the deatmatches and missions are actually fun

Yeah replaying the same mission 50+ times to get enough money for one car, let alone all the custom stuff, isn't fun my man
>>
>>342830157
>>342830207
I don't remember the last time my car was impounded. I guess it is still a thing though. It's annoying but they could've made it more bearable by having at least 3 lots across all the counties.
>>
>>342830157
if you aren't a broke ass nigger, you've got an office
if you've got an office, you've got an assistant
if you've got an assistant, you can call her on your phone and she'll remove the vehicle for you

can't help you if you're letting people get to their cars bro
>>
>>342830301
It happens when you're shot by the police near your car I think. It's just that you have to be retarded for that to happen. And with the recent CEO update you can have your assistant retrieve the car from the impound lot, it just requires a 1 million+ office.
>>
>>342828948
There are 4 in development right now
>>
File: Sticky_Bomb-GTAV.png (184 KB, 760x290) Image search: [Google]
Sticky_Bomb-GTAV.png
184 KB, 760x290
>>
File: SchafterV12Armored-GTAO-front.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SchafterV12Armored-GTAO-front.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>342830507
>>
The homing launcher became a thing.

>Mfw a level 2 can shit on my 2.2 million dollar hind in one fell swoop. Yet I worked my ass off to level 100 for the RPG
>>
>>342830609
How blast resistant and bullet proof is that?
I use the karuma right now but it can't even take one explosion.
>>
>>342830314
But it still is in the game, isnt it? Stop lying.
>>
>>342830609
That's not the Kuruma
>>
>>342830314
>If you aint a broke ass nigga and just paid rockstar for some fucking money.
Shill confirmed
>>
>>342830609
Is it possible to pick up trash and then throw it?
>>
>>342830609

>grind hours away so I can use a car I don't like so I can counter an item that permeates every aspect of online

t. level100
>>
File: 1462221488226.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462221488226.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>342830189
>If it's already true for the DLC weapons they have nothing to lose making it true for all weapons...
The only thing new players miss out on are an assortment of tinny sounds and vaguely accurate models. None of those weapons do anything particularly unique, so you already are leveling up just for aesthetic pieces.
>If you are that bothered about other players messing with your mission you could create a private game and just wait for matchmaking.
Why should I be forced to do that? You're just evading the problem. Perhaps, if players were visible but not allowed to physically interfere with the mission as it was happening, integrated missions would be much more appealing. That's the main reason why people want it: not having to be separated into a new lobby just for a mission that bears few cut-scenes and utilizes very little resources.
>I mean there should be no door locks on cars, you can just take them if there are there.
Locks shouldn't be outright removed, they should be something you have to remember. It's a good option to have, separates the players from the pedestrians. This is where shitters will suffer for their forgetfulness.
>Similarly if you have a pistol and the other guy has a minigun, you should be able to pick up his minigun and use it until ammo runs out.
This is somewhat agreeable, but it matters less when you consider the fact that players can buy ammo from their interaction menu now. It would reinvigorate Ammu-Nation visits, as players would have to go there to get their guns back.

Anyway, you can't expect a complete overhaul of GTAO because it isn't really a standalone game. If everything changed now, it would be a concession on their part and a huge 'fuck you' to the large portion of players who fell for the digital Jew.
>>
>>342830850
Actually resists one (or two?) explosions, glass is bulletproof until shot through (3-5 shots from the outside, 1 shot from the inside).
>>342830918
Kuruma would blow up instantly from a sticky.
>>342831262
>325000
>Hours
Takes an hour or so mate, you should also just have that amount of money really.
>>
>>342830850
If im not mistaken, it can take only one explosion and survive, the second one will set it on fire. Its no insurgent though.
>>
>>342826256
You know they have bills to pay too?
>>
File: Hydra-GTAO-front.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hydra-GTAO-front.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: Lesbian thumbs up.png (459 KB, 734x810) Image search: [Google]
Lesbian thumbs up.png
459 KB, 734x810
>>342826146
Outside of cash cards nothing. They took a little to long dealing
with modders ruining public lobbies. But they're all gone and GTA:O is actually fun as fuck.

>>342826256
>All of these free updates which are big changes
>Greedy

K! Cashcards are shit though, totlaly not worth their value but you can get a ps3 modder to make an account for you and you can transfer it so you can get a level 1 with 4 million for as cheap as $15.

>>342831883
Fuck you R* for not letting us buy the military jet. Hydra is so god damn shit at speed and how it moves.
>>
>>342832416
Honestly, i meant to include that buying jets was the worst idea. It was better when it took more work to actually steal it from the base.
>>
>>342832624
that's not the same one you steal from the base. But I agree, those jets are stupidly strong since they can't die from anything but sniper rifles.
>>
>>342832416
>4 million

Sorry I meant 4 billion. I've done it and haven't gotten shit for it and it seems they have had a lot of people do it.
>>
File: eeee.png (120 KB, 486x417) Image search: [Google]
eeee.png
120 KB, 486x417
>>342831423
>players can buy ammo from their interaction menu now

Oh, that's a thing on new gen? I only played on PS3 and you could only get stuff from Ammunation. Any time I see someone is in a store of some kind, I will drive there and park a car in front of the doors. I don't know why it's so amusing. Of course they can just kill themselves to respawn outside but it usually takes a while and I'll just stand there watching them run into the doors
>>
>>342832416
>Hydra is so god damn shit at speed and how it moves

Wut, you can fly it like a Lazer. Just press the button to make it go forward normally
>>
>>342833008
I know but compared to the military jet it isn't nearly as agile. I didn't mean speed.
>>
>>342833008
Have you ever gone up against a Lazer in a Hydra? The Lazer can climb vertically for miles while the Hydra struggles just pulling up.
>>
>>342827951 Post this thread to the subreddit r/gtaonline and watch le epic reddit tear itself apart with groupthink
>>
>>342833207
Hydra is slower than Besra
>>
>>342832798
I know its not the same, neither one should be buyable though. You dont feel like you accomplished anything if you killed a jet griefer when he can just get another for $200
>>
>>342833008
The Hydra is sluggish, bigger (so an easier target with the Lazer's guns) and not great for dog fights. The Lazer is easier to fly, smaller, faster and can turn easier.
>>
>>342828209
the only other game i know of that does this is space engineers, and i deserve it for the shit i pull off with that. How the fuck can an entire universe be loaded in the time it takes to load a city with limited draw distances in vanilla?
>>
>>342833342
is it really, I've never actually raced the jets so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>342833342
no no you're wrong about this, it just has tons of speed
it just can't turn or pull for shit
>>
>>342831738
they made a billion from the game
>>
My Besra is faster than a Hydra always got away

Its a fact
>>
>>342826146
Nothing, shark cards aren't nessicary, and the online chaos is literally perfect with constant entertainment, always something going on its great.

It's literally sp gta where everyone is a crazy mother fucker with 30 people in one lobby.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.