[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I tried him out for the first time and my god, this monkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Winston.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Winston.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
So, I tried him out for the first time and my god, this monkey is useful

>good distraction
>excellent harraser on koth maps thanks to super jump
>can negate some enemy ults with his shield
>them enviromental kills when ulting

underappreciated heroes thread?
>>
>KotH WINston
>underappreciated

best tank next to best girl Zarya easily.
>>
>>342826267
Best tank is easily Reinhardt. Winston is good but he doesn't nave that raw damage obsorbtion Rein does.
>>
>>342826267
>zarya
>good for anything

Why do I keep hearing this?
>>
>>342824076
Literally the best hero in dealing with snipers and objectives.
>>
What most people don't understand about the 'Tank' class is that they all perform different roles. Reinhart is a front liner who protects the team with his rectangle. The other tanks can't do this because they dont have a rectangle so anyone trying to play D.Va, Winston or Zarya like Reinhart are fucking dumb cunts.
>>
>>342827301
Wow dude, for real?
>>
>>342827301
because if you dont know how good zarya is you're a shitter
>>
>>342827596
>>342827598
Besides for her ult I've never died to one, and they always die so fast. Way faster then any tank. Only times they are ever on my team they just shield people who run in a die in like 2 seconds. I've never played as her, but what makes her any good?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 645x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 645x915
Oh Winston~

I got your favourite!
>>
>>342827848
You don't die to her ult, you die to the ult her teammates slap on top of it to get a free team kill.

Zarya ults define matches at high mmr

You'll get there one day :^)
>>
>>342824076
He's literally a worse D.va why would you pick him over best girl?
>>
>>342827848
She's more difficult to play well, but she is very good when someone with a bit of skill is behind the wheel. Timing those bubbles to cuck ultimates on yourself and teammates, baiting people into charging you up.for that sick dps and assuming your teams good, wombo combos with surge.
>>
>>342828175
>literally worse than D.va in every way
>is actually better than D.va in every way

dorito gremlin is shit compared to Dr Ziaus
>>
>>342827227
Not on KotH, friendo
>>
>>342828175
get out, waifu scum
>>
File: 1466750898803.jpg (36 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1466750898803.jpg
36 KB, 1024x768
easily the most hilarious tank
harassing snipers in a game has never felt this refreshing
>>
>>342824076
>can negate enemy ults with his shield

fucking what? Winston has the weakest fucking shield in the game, that shit pops if more than one hero is shooting at it, nevermind an ultimate
>>
>>342831048
As long as the shield has 1 health left, it'll damage absorb an infinite amount of burst damage.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.