[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you impressed by the E3 demo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Were you impressed by the E3 demo?
>>
>>342823074

For sure. I wish they sold the campaign on its own. Instead they make me pirate it.
>>
Yeah it looks cool but it coming out the same time as BF1 and Titanfall 2 I don't think I'll end up playing it
>>
File: 142566748528.png (1 MB, 1864x2632) Image search: [Google]
142566748528.png
1 MB, 1864x2632
>yet another IW shill thread
>>
>>342823074
No, of course not.
It was the same linear garbage they always show with this game's gimmick, in this case, the recycled linear and scripted to death plane mechanic from Black Ops 2.
>>
>>342823074
Yeah, that combination of recycled elements and retarded AI sure was ep*c as f*ck.
Heading right now to talk about it to r/CallOfDuty and organize counter attack raids to Battlefield 1 videos.
>>
>>342823074
>this looks nice
>wow
>space battles? cool
>nice
>whoa
>wew lad
>damn, das fine
>Call of Duty?
>well that looked like shit
>>
>>342824495
>wow, the same gunplay as previous CoDs
>wow the same plane mechanics from BO2, impressive
>wow, more scripted shit epic

Kill yourself, underage Redditor.
>>
>>342823074
Probably the most boring and generic ''gameplay'' I saw at the conference, can't believe after 10 years they keep bringing the same linear crap.
Down there with Watch Dogs 2 as the most boring shown.
Then again I doubt my post will matter in this obvious shill thread.
>>
>>342824574
>Kill yourself, underage Redditor.
nigger, i never even played a CoD game.
how would i know such details?
>>
>>342824495
>whoa
>wew lad
>wow
>nice
>damn, das fine

Whatever you say shill, the only thing I remember was my yawning.
Also, you gotta be pretty delusional to not think every fucking one realized it was Cowadooty the moment he pulled out the weapon with the same animation from COD4.
>>
>>342824728
Ah yes, the
>I never played CALL OF DUTY™ but i'm going to pre-purchase CALL OF DUTY™: Infinite Warfare™ for only $59.99!
Exact same thing that was said over and over during Black Ops 3's shilling campaign, and the same thing that will be said with Advanced Warfare 2.
>>
>>342823074
No, I wasn't, in fact, I doubt anyone was unless you are an easy-impressionable 9 year old.
Plus, it's made by the same lazy fucks who made MW3 and Ghosts, the two worst games of the franchise, so no.
>>
>it's another Infinite Warfare thread full of people praising it for doing things that have been done in previous games over and over again, that will suspiciously last hours and hours with constant bumps with the same OP pic every time

Not obvious at all, Activision.
>>
>>342823074
No, I knew it was CoD the moment the demo began, not sure why people expected it was a different game before the shooting gameplay began.

Looks like 'just another CoD' only reskinned to take place in space.
>>
File: 1418853708107.jpg (197 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1418853708107.jpg
197 KB, 700x700
>>342823074
>cowadooty in space
>console shooters in general
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.