[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought a ps4 last night /v/. I've dl'd bloodborne,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 6.jpg (886 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
886 KB, 1600x900
I just bought a ps4 last night /v/. I've dl'd bloodborne, the Nathan drake collection and LoU remastered. What other ps4 exclusives can I enjoy/buy right now/ in the future?
>>
Ratchet and Clank
>>
Is Uncharted even good or is it normie game that doesn't have to be that good to impress its audience that doesn't have much experience with games?
>>
uh
>>
>>342821162
I like it, but it's the wrong genre. U4 fixed it somewhat with stealth but there are still too many shootouts, which ruined tje previous games for me. Should've been pure exploration and stealth, the gunplay is tedious and mediocre. Play on easy, normally I'd never say this but enemy encounters just stop the flow of the game.
>>
>>342821489
So, I shouldn't play it on the hardest difficulty like I always do, huh.

That's a hard pill to swallow, but I appreciate the advice.
>>
Odin Sphere, OP.
>>
>>342822157
You can, I always do too, but I've always switched to easy during the last chapters because it's not hard but tedious. Enemies are sponges and it just gets annoying. Harder difficulties also add extra enemies sometimes which is not suitable to a story based game in my opinion. It's too unbalanced and unfun. The pill is easier to swallow if you realize that switching to easy because you want to get it over with is detrimental to the experience from that point on. Treat it like a walking Sim with shooty bits, not as a TPS with walking bits.
>>
>>342820757
go back play nier then get hyped for Nier: Automata
>>
File: CaqW_wHW8AAzvy6.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CaqW_wHW8AAzvy6.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Gravity Rush Remastered
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Disgaea 5
Infamous Second Son + First Light
Resogun
>>
>>342822509
Fuck still need to do this too, but still nees to play all Drakengard games too first. I need to buy time from someone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.