[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time video games made you mad, and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
When was the last time video games made you mad, and why?
>>
Laurence was the most obnoxious piece of shit in BB. I'd rather deal with the anchor fish than him.
>>
>>342818675
7 years ago when I was a child.
Only kids and people with childish mindsets get mad at video games.
>>
File: 1461792223706.jpg (88 KB, 1000x841) Image search: [Google]
1461792223706.jpg
88 KB, 1000x841
>>342818675
ACNL! lost 2 of my favorite villagers by time traveling back and forth
>>
Probably having to play on some garbage pub team in TF2.
I ought to just devote my TF2 time to becoming a bus driver, and then drive one of those short buses for the special needs children; it would basically be the same experience but at least I'd get paid.
>>
Twin princes in ds3
>>
>>342818675
yesteday, New Vegas: Lonesome Road. it didn't allow for my desired sequence of events in the ending because one NPC became invulnerable if you chose certain dialogue options, which fucked with my roleplaying and was generally pretty fucking stupid.
>>
CK2
the AI got a ridiculous advantage and fucked me over
>>
Over watch

because I'm a shitter
>>
>>342818675
Rocket League every time I play.
Being unable to improve drives me so fucking mad.
>>
>>342818675
Bonewheel Skeletons
because Bonewheel Skeletons
>>
trying to play Ark and it just annoyed me on several levels
>>
Today, when I played a team game and let the team down.
>>
File: 1459267072096.png (295 KB, 673x592) Image search: [Google]
1459267072096.png
295 KB, 673x592
Project cars. Pro racing, 100% difficulty. EVERYTIME I'm winning in the kart races I get rammed from behind and sent spinning to last place. I've had to walk away from the game a few times. It's so fucking frustrating.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
Yesterday.
I was playing L.A. Noire and trying to get a very stupid achievement, which required me to shoot two enemy drivers before they climbed out of their cars during an intense shootout. Took me several tries, and there was no checkpoint before the shootout in question, so before each attempt I had to do a semi-long car chase.
Made me somewhat mad.
>>
>>342818675
>>342819561

Fallout New Vegas makes me mad every time I play it because random crashing. ...Actually Gamebryo in general. At least the game is good.

Speaking of Fallout and getting mad, my first and only Hardcore mode run of Fallout Tactics ended in the last section of the final super long mission because of a power outage. I ended up punching through a door. That was 5 years ago and I still haven't picked that game up again.
>>
Was playing Warframe yesterday and someone in my clan (a friend of my friend) spammed me for invites to help him farm for materials that didn't drop in the mission he invited me to
We were doing 40 minutes and he said "I haven't picked up any plastids yet"
>there's literally pictures next to every planet that show you what materials drop
>this guy has been playing for two weeks and thought all crafting materials drop everywhere
I yelled at him, called him an idiot and extracted
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.