[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this meme is worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1462796652396.png (296 KB, 721x484) Image search: [Google]
1462796652396.png
296 KB, 721x484
who here even has a budget gaming pc?

budget processors will bottleneck even a 750ti

& 8gb ram is a must

also you will need a 360 pad and dongle + wireless kb+m + wifi for console comfort
>>
oh and btw lets not forget Denuvo.
>>
People who do those "console killer" builds are fucking dumb clickbaiters who don't understand that just because you can match the raw specs by buying a used card off ebay doesn't mean it'll have the same performance.

If you're not willing to drop at least 1200 on a gaming PC you should honestly stick to consoles.
>>
>>342816241

this 10/10

>what is optimisation
>>
File: 1461223629387.jpg (81 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461223629387.jpg
81 KB, 960x720
>you will need all those useless things nobody needs
?
>>
>>342816023
>wireless kb+m
what kind of retard genuinely suggest this
enjoy your input lag
>>
>>342816517
do u want to replace your console? and game from a sofa
>>
>>342816517
people who think they're too good to use a PS4 or xbone as a media center and hook up their TV to the living room TV
>>
>>342816023
>buying brand new hardware

the key to a budget gaming pc is buying some older shit that is still pretty powerful
>>
>>342816765
>buying used hardware
>budget PC

Fuck that man, you buy good parts then make up the difference on game prices
>>
>>342816693
i game from bed because it's much more comfortable

>>342816695
that's acceptable lag because you're not actually playing a game on it
>>
>console killer
>Using console budget to kill console performance
Truly a fucking shit. I use pc and these just bullshit. Just build with what you can afford and feel comfortable
>>
Ill rather have a 300$ PC than a piece of crap with a ios tier os.(android is crap too and for the same reasons btw)
>>
>>342817397
>android is crap too and for the same reasons btw
despite it being functionally better
BB10 OS was the best, too bad it didn't catch on at all
>>
>>342816023
>wireless kb+m
Kek. I once made the mistake to get a wireless mouse. Never again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.