[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized Final Fantasy has the best track
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: second best game in the series.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
second best game in the series.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
Where were you when you realized Final Fantasy has the best track record of any videogame series ever?
>>
Still in shock, I see.
>>
>>342812634
This game's story was such a disappointment.
> Surprise! It's an end-the-world demon after all!
>>
Lots of series have more than five good games, though.

Castlevania, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc
>>
>>342814403

It has the best story of any FF game though.
>>
>>342814403
>>>not getting the good ending
>>
>>342812634
>track record
Its reputation has been mud ever since 8. Also Tactics is an autistic grinding sim.
>>
>>342812634
How did they manage to make such a good attempt at translating their shit over to a tactics game?
>>
>>342814792

(You)
>>
>>342812634
Problem is that Square Enix keeps damaging it with every release.
Still the Square Soft games were great for their time.
I really hope FFXV can deliver 40 hours of quality content. If it's 20 hours of quality and 20 hours of NPC fetch quests and "kill them onter" side quests in between I'm gonna be mad.
>>
>>342815501
It seems to be in line with FF7. You'll be doing some filler missions and your overall enjoyment may depend on how much you like those parts.
>>
>>342815408
Well, a Game called Tactics Ogre was a big hit in japan, so square bought the whole team and had them make FF Tactics.
Then Square bought the Tactics ogre IP and also wore out the TO team and fired the head guy, Matsuno because he was taking to long to make FF12.

I hope someday they make more games like this.
>>
>>342815501

>I really hope FFXV can deliver 40 hours of quality content.

I don't understand people still having faith in FFXV after playing the demos.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.