[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got pic related What should I expect? Anything I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hyper_light_drifter_.png (470 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
hyper_light_drifter_.png
470 KB, 540x675
Just got pic related

What should I expect? Anything I should consider early on?
>>
>>342812221

It's a lot like Zelda, but the combat is way better and more challenging. Just play the game, and be sure to pay attention to the environments for secrets. This game is very good for finding secrets.
>>
an okay-ish Zelda-like that you'll beat in 8 hours and will probably forget about a week later because there's nothing particularly distinctive about it
>>
like zelda, but really short and with bugs.

Try dash attacking over a gap, and you'll fall through the ground on the other side.
>>
>What should I expect
A game
>Anything I should consider early on?
Play the game. Quit being so lame, just jump into the game.
>>
>>342812221
Its the only game I want from the sale but I cant afford it atm
>>
>>342813328
it's on sale now, anon
>>
>>342812221
The dark souls of rouge game
>>
>>342813328
If anyone wants to hook a man up I got cave story + and other humble keys
>>
>>342813383
I have 5 dollars to my name til next Friday , ill see if I can get it then
>>
>>342813495
sorry for asking, didn't mean to derail your thread OP
>>
>>342812221
Anita and Phil Fish in special thatns
>>
>>342812221
Get the heavy charge swing and chain dash first

I mostly got the dash upgrades after that, health upgrades help too. Second favorite sword upgrade is the bullet deflect.

The new clothes actually have minor effects, look them up when you find new ones. The game doesn't tell you that at all.
>>
>>342816058
I doubt Anita actually donated, hasn't she professed she doesn't really like video games? You can put whatever name you want in when you back stuff on Kickstarter.
>>
Solid game. Great music and visuals. Terrible map. Missed virtually all of its Kickstarter promises, with seemingly no intention of adding more. I'd suggest taking the North path first, just for an easier way to earn upgrades, then East for a new gun.

>>342813042
Finding the secrets is terrible. Some are placed well, but a lot of them just require running along every wall to see if you'll start to go into them.
>>
>>342813495
Anyone?
>>
>>342813383
>game is $16 on sale
>implying that's a decent price
>>
>>342813406
The dark souls of makeup games?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.