[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Final Fantasy series were an anime, which entries would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FFI+-+Logo+-+1680x1050[1].png (234 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
FFI+-+Logo+-+1680x1050[1].png
234 KB, 1600x1000
If the Final Fantasy series were an anime, which entries would be shonen and which entries would be seinen?
>>
FF5 is shonen and FF7 is seinen. These are the only two I'm absolutely sure of though.
>>
>>342810314
>FF5 is shonen
I can see that, especially with the entire main cast being common tropes. That's probably just a side effect of it being a non-story/character driven entry

>FF7 is seinen
This I did not expect. While the overall tone may have been seen as seinen (especially when taking the Compilation into view), I felt like there was enough goofiness to make it seem shonen
>>
The only FF title that could be seinen is Tactics. All the numbered FF titles have the kind of stories and characters that wouldn't be out of place in a shonen anime.
>>
>>342810081
All of them are shounen except Spirits Within.
>>
>>342810928
>Spirits Within
I can't tell if the dub was shit or that movie was just fucking retarded. Aki Ross will be missed though there's never enough lewds of her either
>>
bum[
>>
>>342810081
All of them are shonen
FF7 is the closest to seinen but it's still not quite there, not that that's a bad thing
>>
Practically all are shown.
FFVII is fujoshi shit, FFII is driven and maybe FFXII.
>>
>>342813372
>Driven

Meant seinen, fucking phone.
>>
Shounen
FF1, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF9, FF10, FF12

Seinen
FF2, FF6, FF7

Shoujou
FF8, FF15

I don't know where FF13 would go.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.