[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: whatwashisname.png (299 KB, 570x618) Image search: [Google]
whatwashisname.png
299 KB, 570x618
What was his name again?
>>
The Fag
>>
>>342808148
>What was his name again?

Shit boss battle, just like half of MGS3 boss battles.
>>
>>342808148
The Afraid
>>
The boo
>>
The mild psychological discomfort.
>>
The End
>>
>>342808148
The Fear.
Duh.
>>
The put on the thermal goggles and tranq him in first person from tree to tree until he's done boss
>>
>>342809448
No, it's not, ya idiot.
did ya even watch this film?
>>
Fun fact, there's a bug that makes him really easy to non lethal

Take the fake death pill, then he'll come dance over you and eventually turn his back, then revive yourself and flashbang him, and while he's stunned all damage will hit his stamina instead of health so you just unload on him with an assault rifle and get an instant non lethal kill before he can move again
>>
>>342808148
Was he autistic?
>>
>>342809594
Fuck, I'm on my second playthrough and accidentally skipped these.

Where were they again?
>>
>>342811778
in the locker in the room where you meet sokolov the first time (during Op. Snake Eater, obviously)
>>
Ask Scrubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHpQAhZVmug
>>
File: GAOOOO.png (278 KB, 428x402) Image search: [Google]
GAOOOO.png
278 KB, 428x402
>>342808148
The Spook
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.