[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, I've been out of the loop the past 2 years or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (342 KB, 695x698) Image search: [Google]
image.png
342 KB, 695x698
Sup guys,
I've been out of the loop the past 2 years or so due to being busy with real life. But now I want to catch up again with all the new games that have been released.
So, what games are new and popular which I should at least test? (Even if you think it's shit, I still want to test it)
So far I got:
>Star Wars: Battlefront
>Fallout 4
>Battlefield 1
>Overwatch
>Mafia 3
>GTA 5
>Dark Souls 3
>Resident Evil 7

Anything else?
>>
arma 3
>>
>>342809298
Alright, noted. Anything else?
>>
>>342809368
red orchestra 2
cities skylines
>>
>>342809548
Got more, breh?
>>
>>342809368
Far cry primal
Was cool, I just don't have time to really beat it.
Also the witcher 3 is beyond deserving of game of the year.
Speaking of goty dishonored was fun
Also Alan wake. I don't know how out of the loop you are.
But those are my must plays (mainly the last 3)
>>
>>342809758
Considering I haven't played any of those games, I'm guessing I'm VERY out of the loop. You got some more recommendations?
>>
>>342809601
doom
hitman
company of heroes 2
>>
>>342810083
Keep it coming!
>>
>>342809939
Than definitely play those 3. Also mafia 2 is GOAT for comfiness.
>>
>>342809939
Also red dead redemption is the best game of the 2010s so far imo. I'm a pc fag but I played it on my Xbox a couple years back before I left it with my parents as a Netflix machine
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.