[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4.2 MILLION DORRA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: AAshitty.png (1 MB, 1244x665) Image search: [Google]
AAshitty.png
1 MB, 1244x665
Was there ever a chance for this not to be shit or was it a scam from the very start?
>>
I'm going to guess it was started with good intentions by a man who knows nothing about how difficult game development can be.
>>
The most hilarious thing about this is that it doesn't look like a scam. It was just bad management. Con-man should be as poor as he was and now he would be struggling to get money from the chinese to make Red Ash
>>
>>342803513
What is even happening in this screenshot
>>
>>342804849
bad graphics + compression
>>
>>342803513
This game isn't shit
It's just very mediocre
>>
>>342804938
Specifically they left the motion blur turned on.

The motion blur smudges the shit out of everything and looks even worse.
>>
>>342804998
I was trying to place why the movement and shit bothered the shit out of me. I initially chalked it up to Beck's running animation not really matching up to his actual movement speed.
>>
>>342804998
yeah i don't know why people (/v/ in particular) go out of their way to try and cherrypick so hard, MN9 looks like shit normally. Actively trying to make it look worse just makes it seem like you're nitpicking instead of pointing out that it looks fucking bad
>>
Porting it to like 10 different systems probably didn't help.
>>
>>342803513
>Was there ever a chance for this not to be shi

If Ray was the original main character and the game was designed around her first.

She's more fun and just more interesting to play but there are still some things which make her frustrating to play like exploring barrels
>>
>>342805808
It's UE3, the only way you could have an easier time porting it is if it was made in Unity
>>
>>342804947
Nah, it's pretty solid for a Megaman game which means it's better than the vast majority of platformers. Its biggest problem is the shit-tier presentation all around and some occasional awkward level design.
>>
>>342803513

I thought you guys were putting words in Inafune's mouth when you said "It's better than nothing"
I'm at lost for words.

The is the the only game I can think where everything wrong that could happens actually happens, This is the new Tortanic.
>>
>>342805784
By default the motion blur is on, so you have to at least remember to turn it off to make it look better.
>>
>these endings

how fucking shitty

>Trinity is restored to reveal that she's Inafune's ugly ass Call design
>Ray DLC
>Beck purifies Ray
>except it doesn't work
>WHO AM I RAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
File: Undefundno9.png (912 KB, 1280x1110) Image search: [Google]
Undefundno9.png
912 KB, 1280x1110
It would have been better if they had a better budget.
>>
File: bloodstained stretchgoals.png (2 MB, 632x3954) Image search: [Google]
bloodstained stretchgoals.png
2 MB, 632x3954
>>342806974
How many of these stretch goals aren't even in the game

also

>stretch goals for normal game content

all stretch goals for game content should be extra, not "Levels that we want to put in the main game but you have to pay extra ;^)" goals. Like literally the 2.5 Million goal is a stretch goal for a final boss. Bloodstained handled their stretch goals much better, plus it was more interactive in the other goals that people could fulfill.
>>
Didn't they already get a movie or anime in the works even before this game was finished?
>>
>>342806974
This was when I completely lost absolute all interest in the game. And then the warning signs just kept coming.

Still pretty upset though. The mechanics on the left could have made a huge difference to the game eve n if the visuals were to remain absolute ass.
>>
>>342808937
They're making a cartoon series. It'll probably be shit but it'll be better than nothing!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.