[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend gave me a copy of pic related, never heard of it, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Nier_(game_box_art).jpg (40 KB, 256x315) Image search: [Google]
Nier_(game_box_art).jpg
40 KB, 256x315
Friend gave me a copy of pic related, never heard of it, and the only thing I know is theres a sequel coming out, what should I expect or know going in.
>>
expect nier dying
>>
>>342802321
Despair and good music now go before you get spoiled.
>>
>>342802321
Just play the game you stupid faggot
>>
You have to play it at least twice for it to be any good.
>>
You weren't ready for these feels. Remember this, OP. REMEMBER.
>>
interesting narrative with some pretty dark side quests, gameplay is all novelty and no substance. good music and also dick girl
>>
>>342802321
Sidequests can be boring and annoying yet they unlock some great story content.
>>
>>342802321
Expect to get out of this thread if you don't want every detail about this game spoiled for you
>>
Shades are people
>>
This isn't a game meant to make you feel good

I'd leave now before obligatory spoilers
>>
>>342802321
Lmao that Zero punctuation guy made me laugh back when it came out. He sorta killed the game with a joke.

"Nier"... They call it that becauase that's the sound you make when you play it... "nnnieeerr"
https://youtu.be/ve_a4vweeyQ?t=38
>>
>EY YO
>JUST GOT DIS UH RPG
>THEM THINGS THAT ARE USUALLY REALLY RELIANT ON THEIR STORIES
>LEMME MAKE A THREAD FOR IT AND PRACTICALLY BEG TO GET SPOILED FOR IT BEFORE I POP THIS BABY IN THE CONSOLE
>>
>>342802321
The best not-good game ever made with the most emotionally draining story ever and a God-tier OST
>>
>>342803491
>1:36
>"someone should probably call them out on this or the next game will have the heroine going into battle with nothing but high heels and three bits of masking tape"
well he's not wrong
>>
How is Nier so great despite being pretty objectively bad in many regards? How does it manage to be so so much more than the sum of its parts?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.