[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've never even played a civ game, but that 92% off looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: civ5.jpg (47 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
civ5.jpg
47 KB, 460x215
So I've never even played a civ game, but that 92% off looks tempting as hell. What should I do?
>>
Buy it.
>>
File: 1426737461047.jpg (448 KB, 1000x902) Image search: [Google]
1426737461047.jpg
448 KB, 1000x902
Buy it

make sure you get the full pack

and then buy Civ 6.
>>
>>342799371
Watch out for Rome.
>>
>>342799371
I already bought it.... original was like $100 which is way to much for any video game and ive been having fun so its worth it
>>
>>342799371
Get it.
Or wait till last day of sale to see if anything else good appears. But you should get this anyway.
>>
>>342799371
Buy the complete edition. It's only $2 extra and much better.
You should probably start by playing with no DLC because it's much simpler that way, and then add G&K and BNW when you understand the game better.
>>
File: f9b.jpg (7 KB, 241x255) Image search: [Google]
f9b.jpg
7 KB, 241x255
>>342799371
>spawn next to Zulu's
>they chimp out within 5 turns of meeting them for the first time

>spawn next to Atila
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw

>spawn next to Denmark
>they keep an army at my borders for two eras
>>
>>342799371
Get the gods and kings, and the Brave New World expansion. Game it pretty shallow without.
>>
>>342799371

At worst, you play a few hours of the game and don't like it. At best, you play 2,000-4,000 hours of the game like the rest of us losers. Either way, you get your moneys worth.
>>
>>342799371
Buy Civ 3 or 4 instead
>>
>>342800142

>spawn next to Zulus
>they attack you on turn 60

>spawn next to Sweden
>bros for 250 turns until they randomly backstab you

>spawn next to Denmark
>bros for life
>>
File: Classic Blunder.png (37 KB, 1344x174) Image search: [Google]
Classic Blunder.png
37 KB, 1344x174
Buy it and mod it. It gets awesome when the Burger King, Santa Claus, Cthulhu and Hitler form a World Domination dream team.
>>
>>342802794
>Spawn next to Zulu
>I wipe them out on turn 10

>Spawn next to Sweden
>They don't do shit all game, and just let me plow over them

>Spawn next to Denmark
>Constant "Hey wanna be friends" invites, as they build up on troops and march them right at my borders
>>
>>342803375

>Spawn next to Zulu
>I wipe them out on turn 10

You mean you can take their city with 2 scouts? That's impressive. Oh wait, it takes time to go to their city so you'd have 1 scout max.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.