[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time for some Fire Emblem, /v/. Tell us about the times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Fire Emblem Level Up.webm (3 MB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
Fire Emblem Level Up.webm
3 MB, 720x541
It's time for some Fire Emblem, /v/. Tell us about the times that you got JUST on stat growths.

>Chapter 9 of Fire Emblem 4
>Promoted Fee to Falcon Knight
>She has 10 fucking Strength

Her only redeeming quality is that she's already capped Speed so she hits enemies all day long and dodges everything.
>>
I've been playing Sacred Stones recently. I think I've created a monster.

On the other hand Eirika has a whopping 13 strength currently.
>>
My mages always end up being my mvps, endgame 7 Erk, Pent, and Canas are all promoted and taking down dragons. I'm playing 9 and Soren's the first to promote, and whenever I'm having a problem somewhere I just send him out with a healer or something.

Mages are cool, except when you get a low-level kid halfway through the game.
>>
>>342797715
Magic swords honkey. I'm assuming her father was Levin or Claude.
>>
I recall one time I played FE4 Sigurd got like jack shit for like 3 levels.
>>
I'm playing Sacred Stones right now and just finished the route split on ephraim's side. I forgot how fucking easy this games was but its still enjoyable. If I can be bothered doing Erika's route I might try and beat it on Lunatic.
>>
>>342799837
There is no lunatic mode in FE8. There are three difficulties: super easy, very easy, and easy.

>>342797715
I don't really like the random stat growths in Fire Emblem games and I often play without them. In my Conquest playthrough my Kamui was well below average in most stats, but was still good after some stat boosters.
>>
>>342797715
I had to start FE6 over again because Oujay refused to gain strength. He was great at everything else, but only got str once or twice before reaching level 20

Roy was great both times.
>>
>>342799837
I've never actually done Ephiram's route. I've always done Erika even though Ephiram is always better stat wise.
>>
File: Harold_portrait.png (571 KB, 637x658) Image search: [Google]
Harold_portrait.png
571 KB, 637x658
How in God's name am I supposed to raise units like Arthur or Charlotte when they can only land a hit half the time?
>>
>>342801003
I don't remember much of Erika's route but Ephraim's is pretty fun and there are a few parts that can actually fuck you over (Druids using berserk staves and the ghost ship chapter) unlike the rest of the games.Also do the tower battles get tough near the end or are they there purely for exp grinding?
>>
>>342801580
Tower of Valni is pretty consistently easy with a slight spike in difficulty on the last floor. I think Lagdou Ruins are harder overall but I haven't gone through them on my current playthrough so I'm going off of memory.
>>
>>342801048
Take gamble off
>>
File: Fates Affinities.png (1009 KB, 660x1730) Image search: [Google]
Fates Affinities.png
1009 KB, 660x1730
>>342801048
Boost their hit rates. Either by feeding them items, or by pairing them with the right characters.
>>
>>342801048
Better to just use them as pair up partners. Or just kill of arthur because he's annoying.
>>
Someone tell me why Corrin would ever choose Nohr over Hoshido in Fates, especially after the events prior and the revelations he gets.

I have Conquest because I prefer the characters but storywise they did a horrible job of making it a tough choice, when it's pretty obvious that joining the side that tried to have you murdered, killed your mother and a shit load of innocents is a terrible idea.
>>
>>342807113
- Because story and characters are both terrible in FE14 and the only reason to play is Conquest's gameplay
- Because it would be easier to assassinate Garon from Nohr and he could help engineer Xander's reign or could seize the throne for himself
>>
>>342807113
The plot sucks ass.

If Corrin wasn't a shallow fucking shit self-insert with no personality, and instead maybe someone who abides by their "decision" to stick with the family they grew up with without massive angst or whatever, then there might be something to salvage somewhere.

Why can't we get another Ike instead of these limpwristed marysue protagonists?
>>
>>342807496
If Corrin was actually a scheming kingmaker that would make the plot 100% better.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.