[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started Lonesome Road, and it's awful. Why did they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: NewVegasDLCs.jpg (49 KB, 490x156) Image search: [Google]
NewVegasDLCs.jpg
49 KB, 490x156
I just started Lonesome Road, and it's awful. Why did they make it so linear and full of nothing but combat? They just abandoned everything that made the main game great.
>>
>>342792964
but the bear and the bull!
>>
My guess was that they were trying to compensate for the lack of direct political lore in the previous expacks, kinda like how OWB tried to be wacky to balance the dreary nature of HH and DM.
>>
DM > OWB > LR > HH

This is objective.
>>
>>342793213
Eeeh, I got real tired of the jokes in OWB. HH at least got some nice atmosphere.
>>
big iron
>>
I liked Lonesome road, you fucking faggots.
>>
>>342793213
OWB> LR > DM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HH
>>
>>342792964
They probably intended it to be the final challange of the the game. Fallout 1 and 2 also had combat gauntlets as final challanges. Of course you could just skip them if you wanted.
>>
>>342792964
Finally you are realising that NV is a meme game.
>>
>>342793663
I dont get it.

how could you think DM is worse than OWB?
>>
>>342793542
it's just nonstop linear combat, and the combat in fallout nv is shit
>>
>>342793924
>the whole game is bad because the dlc is bad
>>
*PSHEEEWWW*

Oh no, not again.

>tfw climbing the midpoint of the bridge and sniping those piece of shit deathclaws
>>
>>342793542
I dreaded continuing it every time I saw a fucking flare.
I wonder how people with non-combat oriented builds even pass the Ashton Missile Silo elevator sequence.
>>
File: images.png (1 KB, 113x113) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1 KB, 113x113
>>342793959
it was too spooky
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.