[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this game holding up? It's been a while since it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: blade-and-soul-hub.jpg (123 KB, 892x555) Image search: [Google]
blade-and-soul-hub.jpg
123 KB, 892x555
How is this game holding up? It's been a while since it's release.
>>
Most servers are deserted and the vg community is awful.

ded
>>
best waifu simulator
>>
>>342791818
It's dead. Make sure to play with a friend if you get into it, it will last at least 5 years with a low playerbase.

WoW still is your best bet for huge population MMO.
>>
>>342791818
That woman and her friend had me diamonds in the anime.
>>
Just play Tera.
please
>>
>>342791818

NCSoft killed it with lies, going back on things they said they would not do, and atrocious content release pacing, while shoving cash shop shit at you all the way through.

I abandoned it and went back to the Korean version, as I can play that one just fine. NCWest is cancer and should not be supported.
>>
>>342791818
Empty as hell
/vg/ B&S general is literally the worst general
if you wanna dump some time, its a decent story, kinda.
MMOs are dead.
>>
>>342792587
I disagree about the story. The main character does whatever the npc says to do. It doesnt matter what they say. Your character is the most gullible stupid fucker Ive ever seen. If you play the game I would recommend you skip all dialogue.
>>
this lost to the desert on the west.
>>
File: Screenshot_151103_000.jpg (708 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_151103_000.jpg
708 KB, 1920x1080
if you really want to play, chose the mushin server, which is the most populated one right now

Hackers are rampant, although even most of them left the game because even they got bored of it

Arena is fine, I guess I get dem boners when I strangle female characters and they kick me with their heels
>>
>>342795106
>Gon Female Kung fu Master
>straddling everyone
PVP is hard in more ways than one
>>
>>342795106
I actually just installed it. Made a character on Mushin, Kung Fu Master Jin F
>>
When will BDO go f2p?
>>
>>342795993
KFM is hard to master, and you'll need good ping. But my friends say it's fun to play with, so hoping you like it
>>
>>342796260
>b2p when it's f2p in every other region
>despite this, the US/EU version has the highest cash shop prices
Will never happen. They're trying to milk every dime out of it.
>>
I downloaded it when it came out, but the moment i saw you only get 2 character slots by default i closed the game and uninstalled it.
>>
>>342791818
absolutely fantastic core gameplay, crisp combat and clear progression

that being said, game is 2/10 complete garbage ruined by terrible design choices in every aspect
>>
File: Doctor Bert.png (35 KB, 416x366) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Bert.png
35 KB, 416x366
>>342796632
>tfw I liked the gameplay, but I'd rather play DMC or something like that because of how bns is
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.