[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: nintendo shit the bed.jpg (91 KB, 598x1044) Image search: [Google]
nintendo shit the bed.jpg
91 KB, 598x1044
What
the hell
happened?
>>
>>342788067
People abused Club Nintendo is what happened.
Honestly, I use Miitomo every day and I honestly like My Nintendo.
So, it's pretty far from shit to me.
>>
>>342788245
>Honestly, I use Miitomo every day and I honestly like My Nintendo

Wait, you use a dead app and you like the shitty rewards from My Nintendo?

Fucking drones man
>>
>>342788067
My Nintendo didn't gave me a code for MHX
>>
>>342788067
>shit discounts
>shit rewards
>>
>>342788067

Club Nintendo's physical rewards and just overall rewards got abused. Plus Club Nintendo was shit. There was never anything truly interesting and you instead got garbage most of the time.
>>
We took advantage of the Wii Mini exploit.

This is punishment
>>
The fact that I can only get coins for digital purchases is a pile of shit. Not that there is anything to use those points on, but still.
>>
>Australian's can actually get digital games regularly and not just stuck with shitty stickers or folders with a rare quality item once every two years.
It's better for me.
>>
File: MyNintendo.png (406 KB, 964x527) Image search: [Google]
MyNintendo.png
406 KB, 964x527
Even if I didn't play Miitomo there's still fucking nothing
>>
>>342789082
Club Nintendo was great
>>
>>342791489
They need to make the games available for silver coins. People would play Miitomo all day.
>>
>>342791696
I slightly enjoy Miitomo, reading people's answers, but the cosmetics are getting increasingly meaningless and my answers never ever get any exposure.
It's becoming a waste of time because nobody's playing and I'm pretty sure I'm just looking at a backlog of answers now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.