[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Competitive Overwatch Bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1 loss deducts 13 wins.png (2 MB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1 loss deducts 13 wins.png
2 MB, 1912x1072
What is this shit? How is anyone supposed to progress when you lose a days worth of wins with just 1 loss?
>>
>playing competitive matchmaking in casual games
>>
>>342783963
Go ask /vg/

A children's game for children
>>
>>342783963
You need a party. A good one. And you gotta be good too.
>>
For those who don't understand, I resized a smaller screenshot to scale with the level of the larger screenshot to compare the amount of improvement 1 win gives me versus 1 loss.

A single loss set me back about 13-14 wins worth of bar progress.
>>
>>342784274
I guess so. I have people leaving games like 1/5th of the time which that alone would destroy any progress I made from winstreaks.
>>
>>342783963
Maybe the loss came from people ranked lower than you? I heard that points are won and lost more based on the skill rating of the people you're facing.
>>
>>342783963
I'm a bit confused. Does this affect my progress to get gold weapons?
>>
>>342784579
No you get 1 currency for every win and the gold weapons cost 300 currency. This is for personal gain and improvement
>>
>>342783963
That's what happens when you play against bad players. If you win, you get very little, but god help you if you lose.
>>
>>342785935
I guess they were bad players but I got matched with worse players. Solo queues can't control that shit so idk why they penalized me like I had an advantage.
>>
>>342786284
its because you solo queued, competitive should require a party of 6
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.