[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ, why do people fawn over this game so much? >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (44 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
44 KB, 460x215
Jesus Christ, why do people fawn over this game so much?

>have to back track across half the map just to find an item box, just to drop off a single item, so you now can trek back to where you were, just so you can get the item you didn't have space to carry before

>oh wait, except this time there's a pack of zombie dogs that appeared out of no where
>STUN LOCK

>you're dead now
>RESIDENT EVIL

>unistall.exe
>>
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS GAME THAT I DO NOT LIKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
git gud scrub
>>
because its a good game? I think you might be a faggot OP.
>>
>uninstall.exe
PCucks confirmed for ultra casual, skyrim is probably right up your alley
>>
It was one of the first 3D games I played where graphics actually had an impact on gameplay. The tank controls and voice acting are horrible, but everything else about the game was enough to keep me playing. And I don't even like horror games.
>>
>>342782860
>Jesus Christ, why do people fawn over this game so much?

Because they like it. You don't.

I fucking hate Nickleback, but some people fawn over them.
>>
>>342782860

literally git gud
>>
File: 1441626475913.png (137 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
1441626475913.png
137 KB, 466x492
>STOP LIKING GAMES I DON'T LIKE
lmaoooooooooooooooo
>>
>>342783939
>get gud

Clearly the controls and gameplay were shit, that's why the developers changed it.
>>
>>342782860
How many times are you going to make this thread?
Can you make a trip or something?
>>
>>342784289
Then why did this game get re-released with the same controls
>>
>>342782860
Git......... Gud........
>>
>>342782860
Don't forget it came out in the 90s.
>>
>>342785102
$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>342782860
It's an old type of game design where to win you need to know what you are doing, but nothing is explained anywhere. So lots of trial and error. In other words - garbage. Only retard nostalgia fags care
>>
>>342785574
Bitch, everything is explained, or at least given fairly obvious clues to help you. what, you want them to just flat out tell you how not to suck?
>>
>>342784289

git over 18 or something

tank controls are great
>>
>>342785991
Literally nothing is explained, without a guide, or jewtube telling what to do you'll have no idea. It all comes down to reading instructions and just doing word for word what that says, and at that you're not really "playing" a game anymore, just performing tedious tasks that you otherwise would have never known to do.
>>
>>342785574

holy shit you little faggot, play as jill
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.