[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are these games so awful? They advertise an open world with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg?t=1466708637.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1466708637.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
Why are these games so awful? They advertise an open world with lots of NPCs and adventures/side quests along the way. Everything is so fucking drab though and boring. How do you dumbfucks entertain yourself with this shitty game?
>>
>>342782446
I don't they are terrible games and have never been fun for anyone other then normies.
>>
>>342782691
the combat is bullshit hack and slash shit too.. why dont these fucks just play GTA V??
>>
Emil Pagliarulo hasn't written a good game since Thief 2, I'm happy Bethesda fired him
>>
>>342783102
GTA V is the same instead of bullshit hack and slash its bullshit rockets and bullets.
>>
>>342783659
GTA V at least has online
>>
>>342783778
Oh boy I sure enjoy getting killed by hackers and players in armored cars every 2 seconds well i play the same missions over and over again because rockstar doesn't release new content that's fun
>>
>>342782446
It's all because it's targeted for casuals

If you are a "gamer" that plays tons of different games all day and has played all kinds of games since 90s then you're going to want a quality game

If someone is a casual who plays 1-2 hours on the weekend and only plays the mainstream games like skytim or cod then he won't complain because Skyrim is the best open world game that he's ever played, because that's all he ever played
>>
>>342783931
Wtf? They release tons of new content and have for years. And you're complaining about something that has been fixed years ago. Did you play it any time recent or just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>342784279
I return with every update and it's always nothing, The games online is trash and always will be.
>>
>>342784420
They design a fresh new online multiplayer system, quite innovative with a plethora of things to do within the open world, easily interact with tons of other players, play interesting modes besides the same old death match/capture the flag type bullshit and add new cool creative modes, some that have nothing to do with shooting each other.

So much variety and freshness and you fuckers still complain? What kind of fucking multiplayer do you want then?
>>
>>342784973
fun multiplayer.
>>
Mods.
>>
Nobody actually plays this game they just install a shit ton of mods including sex mods and just take screenshots to have /tesg/ rate their "waifu"
>>
>>342785940
No wonder the console versions are always in bargain bins
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.