[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you know whats a great combination? Perma death and crits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fire emblem.jpg (351 KB, 1500x1372) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem.jpg
351 KB, 1500x1372
Hey you know whats a great combination?

Perma death and crits that happen all the time and kill any unite instantly!
>>
>>342781165
>Hey you know whats a great combination?
Lunge and 3 range weapons.
>>
>>342781165
XANDER & RYOMA ?
>>
Git gud
>>
>>342781462
I can beat all the levels witout anyone dieing by just camping with all my units in one spot and let them come to me, it's just not much fun and I feeel like the game punishes me for actually trying to play. I get that if I leave a weak unit uncovered or even a strong one by itself that I deserve to lose it, but someitmes it feels like I'm not allowed to be attacked at all
>>
>>342781165
Literally git gud
I beat lunatic classic no grind no problem
You can adjust for the risk of criticals by making sure characters will survive it or using skills to lower it
>>
>>342781165
Git gud faggot.

Before you reply "b-b-but RNG", remember whose fault it is that you were in a RNG-dependent situation in the first place. If you aren't a retard you will never find yourself in a situation where there is any chance of your units dying. The game spells out the damage, hit chance, crit chance, and basically everything else for you although the hit chance is incredibly misleading so you never have anyone to blame but yourself.
>>
File: diana,_cut_it_out.png (143 KB, 301x283) Image search: [Google]
diana,_cut_it_out.png
143 KB, 301x283
>>342781409
>Nohr 25
>those hallways
>>
>>342781829
>>342781848
then can you give me some hints how to approach an enemy that I can not killl in one turn but can kill every of my units when it strikes back given it gets the crit.

I honestly want to know cause I hate ending my turn knowing a crit is gonna make me start over
>>
>>342781742
stop trying to rationalize the fact that you suck

git fucking gud, skrub
>>
File: 40% of your health.png (5 KB, 393x399) Image search: [Google]
40% of your health.png
5 KB, 393x399
>>342781165
This triggered me
>>
>>342782398
Pair up so your lead unit gets enough defense to survive, enough avoid to dodge 100% of the time, or enough crit evade to prevent any chance of a critical hit. You can also use stat boosting tonics for this purpose. Or kill the enemy unit in one hit, or get a full guard meter so you're sure to block it.

However, the most obvious and important way to avoid crits is by equipping weapons that give +10 crit evade. This includes several of the character-locked special weapons as well and all bronze weapons.

Seriously, don't complain about the game when you're 1000% at fault. There's plenty of things wrong with FE14 but this is not one of them.
>>
>>342782987
okay thanks. I'll try that.

I've just beeen somewhat frustrated cause I reallly enjoy it but I hate doing the same segments over and over not knowing what I'm doing wrong
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.