[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can your dad beat you in video games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: spider-man-game-ps4.jpg (294 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-game-ps4.jpg
294 KB, 800x600
Can your dad beat you in video games?
>>
No he just beats me in real life.
>>
In Smash, rarely. Otherwise? Absolutely not.
>>
>>342775616

Yes OP, I can beat you at vidya, we've discussed this.
>>
>>342775616
>tfw dad hates videogames, loves sports
>tfw I hate sports, love videogames
I fear for the worst when I have children.
>>
>>342775616
I'm black
>>
>>342775616
Only at Myst and Full Throttle
>>
>>342775616
My dad can't comprehend anything more complicated than Tetris or Galaga.
>>
>>342775616
If I could find him.
>>
>>342775616
>having a dad
>>
>>342776059
So he just regular beats you?
>>
File: 1464661530163.jpg (152 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464661530163.jpg
152 KB, 500x500
>>342775987
play sports games together?
>>
>>342776351
That's a pretty good compromise.
>>
What's a dad??
>>
My father abandoned me. Three times now. He shows up and then disappears into the shadows, giving no sign of when or if he will ever return. I used to play Sonic 2 with him on the sega he had in his apartment. He showed me how to not drown and get past the water part in the second level, so I guess he was pretty good.
>>
>>342775616
No
>>
Once my step-dad got a hammer and smashed up my Nintendo and then proceeded to bash me on the head with said hammer a couple times.

Pretty sure 20 years later, I have brain damage from being hit in the head from a hammer.

Does that count?
>>
Who cares? I could break his fucking pencil-thin old man neck between two fingers.
>>
>>342775616
>Sit him down to play Uncharted 3
>Help him get past the bar brawl
>Gets caught a dozen times during the rooftop chase flashback
>Beat him at Defender when he comes with me to PAX
Nope
>>
No, he's an old guy who never really got into video games. The only thing he really knows is that it's a sign of how old he actually is, the younger guys in his department apparently all play video games and he knows nothing about them except for what I happen to tell him about.
>>
In multiplayer? Probably not. But he was better than me at Super Mario World and OG StarFox.
>>
No he's nearly blind
>>
No, he hasn't liked vidya since the 80's
>>
>>342775616
No, because the only vidya we ever play against each other on is CTR & I always pick Penta Penguin
>>
sometimes playing football games because of how retarded they are

he would just call hail mary every play and press A every time but not actually control the WR so the broken ass AI just catches whatever and rolls into the endzone over and over but the concept of AI is beyond him so he just figured it was him
>>
My dad is unable to control a character in 3d space, but he'd probably beat my ass at Panzer General
>>
Played an MvC2 cabinet with my dad recently. I tried to show him how to fireball with Ryu and found out the P1 stick was busted. Then I realized he played without being able to move right the whole time.

>tfw he still won a few rounds
>>
>>342775616
depends of the game.
in Doom he kick ass everytime.
Quake arena we're somewhat even
smash 64 is a fuckfest as usual so it doesn't count.
that's pretty much what we play together. he is not interested in new games sadly.
>>
File: dsc_0373.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0373.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
Are Pinball machines video games? If so, then yes.
>>
>>342777930
Oh shit, forgot mine used to beat my ass on that space cadet 3D Pinball game. And he was way more savvy on Chip's Challange than me
>>
I never met my dad, but I played with a lot of friend's dad and they were usually pretty good.

Surprisingly, I didn't get raped.
>>
Played vidya with him on his ps1. He got me into games. He clearly regrets it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.