[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, you guys were right, they really blew Blizzard the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: nos.png (79 KB, 510x319) Image search: [Google]
nos.png
79 KB, 510x319
Wow, you guys were right, they really blew Blizzard the fuck out.

Can't believe that the server was back up this quickly. Also cool that Blizzard gave into their demands and in going to launch their own legacy servers.

I'm sorry for calling you delusional retards, you were completely right.
>>
>>342771131
Literally, what?
>>
>>342771131
LEGACY SERVERS ARE UP
>>
>>342771131
Is the joke that you`re 50% right?
>>
>>342771131
>>342771347
mind to elaborate?
>>
are they going to restore all the old accounts? or is everyone going to start from 0 again?
>>
OP is pulling a shitty ruse.

There hasn't been jack shit about a legacy server.

The latest news has been that some kind of survey was taken and that the results of it will be released in the near future.
>>
>>342771131
>Warcraft movie makes me hype to play a version of their game that doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>342774407

its based off the WARCRAFT games, not WoW. you can still play warcraft.
>>
The faggots met with Blizzard, were paid to shutdown their server, then make up absolute bullshit excuses for Blizzard.
>>
>>342774582
Missing the point, man.
It was cool as hell to see things like the inside of Goldshire's inn recreated as an entire set instead of just grabbing some random tavern and calling it Lion's Pride. It made me really miss going through that world as my own character.
>>
>>342774961
Yeah, while watching the Warcraft Movie, I was fucking blown away when they showed Ironforge, Stormwind, and Goldshire and all I could think of was "I've been there".
>>
>people still think blizzard will make legacy servers
Every week I see a "ITS HAPPENING BLIZZARD WILL ANNOUNCE IT" and nothing fucking happens
>>
>>342775249
The new "never, ever" Liru game
>>
>>342774961

I agree, wow has lost its sense of world building. you felt like a tiny adventurer in a HUGE world, so many places/possibilities. with flying mounts and making every schmuck the chosen one really took away from that. when you leveled up and hit certain thresholds you felt like you were getting stronger.

just come play a private server, i'm currently on kronos wow. great pop and I personally haven't had an issues with the server (then again i'm not a pet class)

nothing is stopping you from revisiting old azeroth
>>
>>342774961
Goldshire's inn still exists dumbass.
>>
>Chilton: In the past, there was no archiving of older data. So while we have the capability of doing that now, and in more recent years when we make changes we can ‘version’ the data, we didn’t have that back in 2004. And so as data changed, we effectively lost that stuff to history. And so we would have to go back and try to reverse-engineer it ourselves.
>>
>>342775368
Eh I've heard mixed feelings from Kronos. From what I understand it was dead as shit before Nost even showed up, and now it's gaining traffic just because there's literally nothing else.
>>
>>342775583

thats exactly what happened.

but its been a great ride, AQ soon (tm)
>>
>>342774059
We won't hear shit until Blizzcon.
>>
>>342775540
Cool
>>
>>342775249
It will, that's for sure. But only after a 1.5 year of legion
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.