[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never owned a Nintendo console What have I missed out on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: spongebob_watching_tv.gif (315 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_watching_tv.gif
315 KB, 500x359
I have never owned a Nintendo console

What have I missed out on?
>>
The best 3d platformers on n64
>>
literally nothing.

You missed out on being an autistic manchild that gets nostalgic when he sees certain specific pixel sprites.

That's literally it.
>>
Nothing from 2001 onwards.
>>
>>342768953
gay kiddy shit that isn't worth even emulating whatsoever
>>
>>342769105
*of the 5th console generation.
You also missed out on Zelda, Metroid (not much of it tho) and Smash Bros., as well as Pokémon, Star Fox, F-Zero, Fire Emblem and EarthBound.
All in all, not too much.
>>
File: 1433476604173.gif (2 MB, 408x225) Image search: [Google]
1433476604173.gif
2 MB, 408x225
>>342769304
You sound cool
>>
>>342769378
I am cool
>>
>>342768953
You can emulate almost everything with a decent computer.
Most Nintendo games are shit, so you are going to need some help in finding the decent stuff.
>>
File: cwc evolution.gif (3 MB, 164x240) Image search: [Google]
cwc evolution.gif
3 MB, 164x240
>>342769378
Just offering a counterpoint to all the manbabies shitting up the gaming community by shouting NINTENDO LITERALLY DEFINED MY CHILDHOOD.

Well there are millions of people who had different experiences than you, and they are no worse off than you.
>>
>>342768953
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery,
That all started with the poorly coded N64 emulator
>>
>>342768953
Zelda and Smash
>>
>>342768953
Luigi's Mansion
GOAT
>>
you missed the ability to go DUDE (nintendo console) WAS MY CHILDHOOD 90S ARE THE BEST
>>
>>342769734
did that game legitimately terrify anyone else as a kid?
>>
>>342769105
But crash bandicoot was better in every way though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.