[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys... what if... because the UK pulls out of EU, all the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Fallout.jpg (26 KB, 282x218) Image search: [Google]
Fallout.jpg
26 KB, 282x218
Guys... what if...

because the UK pulls out of EU, all the other countries start doing the same thing. Then election time comes around and when Donald Trump gets elected president, an undercover assassin for Isis terminates him. and then the whole world goes crazy about terrorists and more shit like that happens
[fill in more political bullshit]
until Isis somehow manages to get nukes and bombs America and America sends their nukes and in a couple of minutes the whole world turns into Fallout? Just think about it man...
>>
>isis
>having access to nuclear weapons
>>
>>342768680
Who knows, maybe they'll take over Afghan and send the nukes to America
>>
>>342768827
>afghanistan
>having access to nuclear weapons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK3gr5vtzQQ
>>
>>342768327
>implying Donald Trump won't change the world for the better
>>
File: 1438520613111.jpg (96 KB, 890x656) Image search: [Google]
1438520613111.jpg
96 KB, 890x656
>>342768327
That isn't even remotely close to how Fallout happened.
>>
>>342769083
>nuclear weapons
>being nuclear
Holy shit dude
>>
>>342769604
I have no idea how the lore to fallout started, only that Canada got eradicated. Wasn't it a war over America and China? I'm only referring to the events resulting in Fallout
>>
>>342768327
>Trump
>getting elected
>when Hillary is leading with 13% in the latest polls

It ain't happening.
>>
>>342770447
You're quick to judge anon. What are some presidents who won out of nowhere? I'm sure there's been some
>>
>>342770447
>polls
>mattering at all
>>
>>342770565
there's never been someone with as low of a favorability rating as trump

he could win, but it doesnt seem likely.
>>
>>342770790
They're usually pretty indicative. They're usually off by a bit, but she has 13% more votes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.