[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I have 5 minutes to listen to your "brilliant videogame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466548324840.jpg (37 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1466548324840.jpg
37 KB, 620x350
Ok, I have 5 minutes to listen to your "brilliant videogame idea". Don't waste my time.
>>
>>342764271
a game where you tap the screen to survive
>>
A pirate game with DMC style combat and Climbable bosses from various mythologies. Final boss is Cthulhu. You fight him alongside your skeleton pirate dad who was the antagonist for the majority of the game.
>>
>>342764271
You play as a giant mechanincal bull and you roam the countryside destroying dark age civilizations
It has a third person open world hack and slash esc gameplay with a centered camera.
The bull has no character besides mooing in anger
The bosses consist of strongholds or castles that get increasingly more difficult the more you destroy
>>
>>342764271
Maybe after you pay me for it you limey cunt
>>
>>342764271
You play as the typical hero that does good deeds and saves the world from a great evil that seeks to conquer it.

Throughout your journey, many factions that believe themsevles to be right try to push to towards their goal.

You defeat the big bad. The many factions, however, are still in disagreements and conflicts begin arising since they no longer have to deal with big bad.

Frustrated and enraged at the factions' nearsightedness and pride when they didn't lift a finger to help you defeat the great evil, the final act of the game has the main character destroying the entire world.
>>
>>342764271
You play as a frog -a smug frog- and you make the existence of a hairless pale man miserable through shitting and pissing on him
>>
>>342765524
I'd play that
>>
Class based kart-fighting game.
>>
Multiplayer roguelike competitive arena shooter/RPG/RTS/rhythm/grand strategy/racing game with cosmetic microtransactions
>>
File: FU.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
FU.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>342764271

Persona 3 style JRPG where you play as different proffesions (literal job classes) accountant, secretary, janitor, doctor and for some reason have to scale a 100 office building, maybe to get a payrise.

Enemies include photocopiers, fat middle management OL's and workplace contracts
>>
>>342764419
With microtransactions, right?
We're gonna be rich!
>>
>>342764271

a first person game where you create and play as an alley cat with free reign of the neighborhood, it will involve stealth kills of rodents, climbing and traversal of objects for a neat perspective of the city, combat with other cats as you battle for control of territories and knock up females dominating the neighborhood with your own kittens, save points are children's sandboxes which you shit in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.