[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Mini-Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
what are some good mini-games in games. not shit ones that are padded in for filler but ones that actually add to the game, are optional and are fun.

zelda OoT fishing
>>
File: Gwent.jpg (58 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
Gwent.jpg
58 KB, 615x346
gwent
>>
File: rdrliars.jpg (220 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rdrliars.jpg
220 KB, 640x360
red dead liars dice and poker
>>
Parcheesi - Dragon Quest
Chinchirorin - Suikoden I
Cook Off - Suikoden II
Snowboarding - Final Fantasy VII (better than the main game)
All gambling games - Red Dead Redemption
>>
>>342762586
pokemon stadium n64 best minigames
>>
>>342762586
>zelda OoT fishing
The words "good" "Optional" and "fun" tell us differently.
>>
>>342764084
they are all three. I guess you didn't play OoT in the 90's then
>>
File: What's Up You Meme Loving Fox.png (22 KB, 117x182) Image search: [Google]
What's Up You Meme Loving Fox.png
22 KB, 117x182
>>342763368
>Snowboarding - Final Fantasy VII (better than the main game)
>mfw anon isn't even wrong

Seriously, I'm glad VIIR is supposedly episodic. I'll buy the Midgar episode and save myself from experiencing the rehash that is the rest of the game.

Thanks for saving me a few bucks, Square, you cancer to the industry.
>>
File: snowman.jpg (114 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
snowman.jpg
114 KB, 800x600
>>342764842

>Snowboarding is locked the first time you go to Gold Saucer
>can't play it in the arcade until after the events on the mountain

Gonna have to buy at least three episodes bro.
>>
File: I think i smell a jew.jpg (14 KB, 231x382) Image search: [Google]
I think i smell a jew.jpg
14 KB, 231x382
>>342764084
>>
For the love of god there needs to be a standalone version of the card mini game from FF9 maybe 8 too.
>>
>>342766227
chocobo hot and cold?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.