[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start playing through FE 8 since I was told it's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Ephraim-King.jpg (57 KB, 577x567) Image search: [Google]
Ephraim-King.jpg
57 KB, 577x567
>Start playing through FE 8 since I was told it's the easiest
>First FE ever not counting doing most of Lyn's tutorial in 7 and getting bored because holy fuck is it a long tutorial
>Heard the mcs had a wierd incest vibe going on
>Hot
>Well, whatever, let's go
>Finally brothers reunite in story
>Incest vibe is actually stronger than I thought, he never even passed through brotherly headpats and instead went straight for caressing her face and staring into her eyes
>What the f-
>Suddenly he introduces his loli dragon fucktoy
>Wait wh-
>Princess from allied country follows him all the way to the battlefield and acts cockthirsty as fuck

My god. Does this guy just have pussy rain wherever he steps? Also, I lost Kyle and Garcia, am I fucked too badly? I'm playing on hard.And which FE should I move on after this one? I'm not really looking forward to starting 7 again.
>>
File: normal fe siblings.jpg (828 KB, 2750x2200) Image search: [Google]
normal fe siblings.jpg
828 KB, 2750x2200
>>342758497
Good to hear you're enjoying it. Yeah, Ephraim is pretty cool.

Don't worry about losing some characters, you're totally fine without them. I think it's most fun to play through the game without resetting.

Once you're done FE8, the most logical step would be to play the other GBA games. If you don't like the tutorial in Lyn's mode of FE7, you can download a save file from gamefaqs which will let you play Lyn mode on "hard" (you don't get forced to make bad decisions like the tutorial makes you) or you can skip it entirely.
>>
>>342758497
Kyle and Garcia are cool but you have a shitload of Cavaliers in that game anyways. You're fine.
Don't be a faggot and play 7 after this.
>>
Marry your sister you pleb
>>
>>342760220
>>342760427
I'm actually starting to feel a bit guilty because so many girls so obviously liking a single guy is always a recipe for tragedy. But yeah, this guy is a pimp, goddamn. I'm having a hard time deciding what's kinkier.

>>342760220
>>342760276
If there's a save file to skip the long ass tutorial then I'm fine with going for 7 again. I was told Hector is cool as fuck, even though I didn't get to control him.

Also, I feel guilty as fuck for letting Garcia die. Specially since it was in front of Ross, on the same chapter I upgraded him to pirate. And then I did his support with Amelia and the first thing he says is "I am the son of the great warrior Garcia!". Fuck. Didn't really get to know Kyle, I lost him in the chapter where the brothers reunite.
>>
>>342760987
Kyle was the very serious knight of renais unlike his friend Forde i got him hitched with lute there support convo was cute
>>
>>342760987
Rule number 1 of Fire Emblem: When in doubt, go for incest. Seriously, there's so much fucking implied incest in these series it's a wonder how there haven't been any scandals until recently, and even then they weren't about the incest but about a single dumb support convo that could be interpreted as kinda creepy.
>>
File: 1463471769863.jpg (119 KB, 1540x616) Image search: [Google]
1463471769863.jpg
119 KB, 1540x616
>>342760987
That kind of stuff is what really adds to iron man runs though. Sometimes a character will say something that'll really make you reflect on a death you let happen and it adds its own sort of feeling that you don't really get from other games. Path of Radiance is the absolute best at this because dialogue branches different ways depending on who may be dead/retired. I really can't bring myself to reset at that game unless Mist dies.

Also nice taste on starting with Sacred Stones. Most people flock to 7 for muh lyn tutorial, but then I feel like it completely ruins 8 for most people so they barely give it a chance. I feel like 8 has better pacing as well as a better cast overall.
>>
File: jcGinV7.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
jcGinV7.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
>>342760987
If you want to choose based on how cool the lords are, then the holy trinity of universally loved lords is Ephraim, Hector and Ike. I don't think either of them pimp as hard as Ephraim, but they do inspire some cockthirstiness.
>>
File: FE14_cover.jpg (285 KB, 1408x1052) Image search: [Google]
FE14_cover.jpg
285 KB, 1408x1052
Sieg Mein Kaiser.

Sieg Kaiser Mary Sue.
>>
>>342762508
>I-Is that an axe I'm feeling behind me?
>>
>>342758497
If you look at their ending when A supported, they're king and queen. Also their best weapons are named after an incestuous sibling couple from nordic mythology.
>>
>The amount of implied/possible incest is actually increasing with each game rather than decreasing

NOW I remember why I love this series' writing so much
>>
File: 1466755894079.png (282 KB, 446x620) Image search: [Google]
1466755894079.png
282 KB, 446x620
>>342763676
>That doujin with Corrin fucking Camilla, Kagerou and Orochi.
And it's so fucking close to canon.
>>
Is no one gonna comment on the fact that Lyon considers Ephraim a rival for Eirika's love?

I mean come on, that's when the game straight out spells it for you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.