[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best games to play while listening to music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466711178467.gif (359 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466711178467.gif
359 KB, 200x200
What are the best games to play while listening to music?
>>
I wanna fuck that duck
>>
>>342755931
Quake 1, while listening to the D44M soundtrack, on nightmare mode. Or speedrunning on easy
>>
Atari 2600 games
>>
Anything you like to grind in. Terraria, Monster Hunter, and MMOs are some of my personal favourites.

Can't wait for Monster Hunter X just to have something to grind on again while I watch things.
>>
File: 1452747489331.jpg (41 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1452747489331.jpg
41 KB, 500x371
>>342755931
>Lessening the value of music by doing something else while listening to it
>>
>>342756858

>Thinking of doing other activities as lessening the music, instead of the music enhancing other activities

I bet that soda is half full.
>>
you can turn down the music slider on almost every game
>>
>>342755931
Listening to Inital D music while playing any racing game is great especially MK8

Listening to JSR music while playing as Lucio in Overwatch is also pretty fun
>>
>>342756858
What am I supposed to just sit at my fucking desk and watch the foobar visualizations?
>>
>>342757076
I don't think you're getting the most out of the music, but I do understand how it can make other activities more fun.

>>342757261
That works. I like to just close my eyes.
>>
>>342757261
Close your eyes and lie back.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.