[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COUCH COOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What are the best PC couch coop games?

pic related, this game is so much fun.
>>
Castle Crashers
Battleblock Theater
Monaco
Dungeon Defenders
gears of war
and desu I had a ton of fun with those spec ops missions in COD.
>>
>PC
Ehhh, just get a PS2.

Divinity: Original Sin
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
>>
>>342755394
>COOP

THIS is a coop:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_coop

The term you're looking for is co-op.
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>342755717
oh wait you said PC games.

why the fuck are you trying to play pc games couch coop?
>>
UCH got boring after like 2 hours tho
>>
File: 2013-04-20_00001.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-20_00001.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1080
>>342756309

>not cooping with your friends
>>
>>342756309
>Cooperative ("coop") or co-operative ("co-op"), an association of persons who voluntarily cooperate for their mutual, social, economic, and cultural benefit
>>
>>342756612

>"COOP"
How do you pronounce this word, regardless of whether or not English is your first language? You pronounce it like you would a chicken coop, not like you would "Co-Op". I mean I know you're 14 but really you should know better by this age.
>>
>>342756820
>You pronounce it like you would a chicken coop
maybe if you're a fucking retard. Everyone still pronounces it like co-op but without the unnecessary hyphen
>>
File: 1217714290603.gif (51 KB, 345x234) Image search: [Google]
1217714290603.gif
51 KB, 345x234
>>342756820
>You pronounce it like you would a chicken coop, not like you would "Co-Op"

and for those of us with IQ's above room temperature, we say it like the first 4 letters in cooperation, the word it comes from.
>>
>>342756998
>maybe if you're a fucking retard
You encounter the word "coop" and read it like "co-op" and dare to call others fucking retarded? Are you literally typing this with a drinking straw you mongoloid?
>>
>>342757206
>I don't know how to read context clues and assume people are talking about chicken coops when they are clearly not
no anon, you are the retard
>>
Towerfall always towerfall
>>
>>342756281
Fuck off sonydrone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.