[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the fog has settled, can we all agree Mists of Pandaria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21
Now that the fog has settled, can we all agree Mists of Pandaria was actually pretty good?
>>
No.
>>
>>342751745
No it wasn't.
>>
https://vine.co/v/iQxLHXJ3P67

Really makes you think...
>>
>>342751745
Kill yourself
>>
>>342751745
Don't get why people think it was bad. It is definitely better than Burning Crusade and only worse than Wrath of the Lich King. It had a ton of content and a completely unique take.

The blowback on Pandaria directly influenced Worlds of Brown'n'Primal that was boring as fuck and contentless.

The VAST majority of people who disliked Pandaria never even played it. It's a pure meme.
>>
Nah mate it was shit, better than cata, wod and probably legion though.

The best wow expansion was Wotlk
Because thats when my RL friends played and I a ton of Online friends who would have fun with me outside of raiding as well as inside.
>>
Yeah, it was pretty good. Funny how the expansion that everyone thought was gonna be a shitty filler one turned out excellent and the promised return to glory one turned out to be shit.
>>
>>342751978

>better than BC

Just go. You aren't welcome here.
>>
Watch out, OP. This thread will soon be flooded by people who quit during Wrath and only started playing again in Warlords telling you how shit Mists of Pandaria was.
>>
>>342751745
The dailies were pretty bad and so was MSV, but ToT is one of the best raids of all time with the best promo video as well.
>>
>>342751745
I really liked mists.
However my favorite is still Cata.

I started in BC
>>
>>342752376
Honestly, I only think the Vale had too many dailies. Cut the amount there in half and it would've been perfect. Then again, they nuked the place mid-expansion.
>>
>>342752450
Same here, except I started playing in early vanilla. Cata did everything right except fucking Dragon Soul.
>>
it was better than cataclysm but worse than BC and Wotlk
>>
WoW hasn't been good since WotLK.
>>
At that point WoW had ceased being an MMO and an RPG so it's bad by default.

But if you're into whatever bizarre abomination of a genre WoW has become then I suppose MOP is the best one.
>>
>>342751745
MoP was better than Cata and WoD, but worse than BC and WotLK.

I only say this because challenge modes were fun.
>>
No it wasn't, the past 3 expansions have been garbage
>>
>>342751745
Siege of Orgrimmar was a top tier raid, but I found T14 and T15 to be kinda underwhelming. Dailiesdailiesdailiesdailies sucked, questing was nice, Timeless Isle was so-so, start of complete pushover world bosses sucked hard. Class balance worked okay-ish, tanking model was great, healing was okay.
>>
>>342752653
Exactly. Gear progression was a perfect curve, and heroics weren't completely irrelevant since valor gear was actually really nice. And all the dungeons and zones were extremely varied. It gets a lot of undeserved shit for the failings of DS. And we can't forget the 10 main raid fiasco, still those were the only 2 bad things.
>>
File: bait son.png (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait son.png
63 KB, 625x626
>>342751745
>>
File: 1394141559717.jpg (84 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1394141559717.jpg
84 KB, 1024x768
>>342753342
>mfw the troll dungeons
They did get a little annoying after a while but god damn I enjoyed every last second of them.
>>
Yeah, it was 'pretty good'

I actually really enjoyed stumbling upon random items in the environment worth 100g. It felt really unexpected and like a natural way to find treasure - an artifact you noticed in the environment - rather than a gamey chest. The storytelling with the leveling was really strong in the Jade Forest and Kunlai Summit.

Halfhill was probably the beginning of the end of WoW though - it really drove home how farming had literally become farming. It almost seemed cheeky. Oh, you are tired of grinding rep? How about grinding rep with 15 individual characters instead of whole factions? Don't like finding plants to pick? Well just plant your own plants to pick!

Raids and dungeons were pretty average. Many were visually impressive but then pointlessly easy. And this was the expansion with the worst raidfinder experiences. Really braindead stuff - no chance of wiping even if you AFK through every fight. Maybe it's better for "serious" WoW players but I only ever come back for my free week each expansion so I never try longterm stuff.

Pandas - I liked them. They seemed well implemented overall, and the faction choice was something fresh.

Monks - fun to play as, kind of annoyed they opened them up to so many races. They have the "death knight" problem where you have some really ridiculous races for monks. But whatever.

So it had its ups and downs. I don't regret giving it a try, anyway.
>>
I just want more dungeons like burning crusade and wrath had. Cata mists and wod let me down that way
>>
>>342751745
Better than cata, worse than everything else, wod included.
>>
>>342753645
>wanting Wrath dungeons
Are you a masochist?
>>
File: 1462011419411.gif (2 MB, 492x276) Image search: [Google]
1462011419411.gif
2 MB, 492x276
It's useless to ask people on 4chan if they'd like anything about WoW because the majority are all nostalgia fags with Rose-Tinted Goggles stitched to their faces.

If anyone here has played WoW in Vanilla and BC; yes it had really FUN Raids and Dungeons but everything else was tedious as fuck, even leveling was slow and boring.

What people forget is that we forget what we don't like about things and remember what we liked about the rest of said thing. I'm glad I don't have to constantly walk out of a dungeon, go to SW and or IF, spam General in hopes of finding members and or replacing members without the rest of the group leaving because it took three hours to find someone.
>>
File: 219075.jpg (10 KB, 260x160) Image search: [Google]
219075.jpg
10 KB, 260x160
Any expansion where generic ilvl is the defining factor of how good you are is fucking cancer
>>
>>342753975
Nigga, gear has always been the deciding factor in WoW. What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
Nostalgia apart (otherwise I'd say WotLK or TBC), I think that MoP might've been the best the game has ever been.

Every single aspect of the game was tuned to please each kind of player.
Casuals had their fill of Pet Battles and LFR
High-end players could go for Heroic Raids and High-rated Arena.

I do think MoP was pretty great after the letdown Cata was and how bafflingly terrible WoD has proven to be
>>
It was pretty dank t b h f a m a l a m

oondasta & others were dank
tot was dnak
siege of orgrimmar was dank
the world was dank
pandas are gay but whatever
timeless isle was decent

I honestly had quite some fun, much more than in cata and especially wod.

Sans the panda faggotry, mop was far from bad.
>>
>>342753970
Vanila was designed to be an open world RPG, not the linear grind that it is today.

Its not rose tinted goggles to see that vanilla was a much more immersive experience.

>having to navigate the world
>discovering new zones
>beating genuinly difficult dungeons and getting a peice of gear that will last you upwards to 10 levels
>professions to make gear and money
>Then at the end game you and 39 other people are killing dragons and shit together.
>The world of "danger and mystery" was actaully dangerous, pulling 2-3 mobs at a time would likely result in a death walk from across the map, so you'd have to think about each pull, rather then faceroll entire camps
>you were genuinely excited to see greens and chests

Only problem vanilla had was that many specs were too niche
>>
>>342753970

>I don't like having to communicate in an MMO

neo-WoW babies everyone
>>
>>342754094
Gear has, generic ilvl though is boring as fuck.

If they didn't n
>>
>>342751745
>342751745

MoP was amazing in every aspect, unless you were some faggot alpha that needed everything to look like mudhuts and skulls.

And those faggots got their expansion (WoD) and it fucking killed the game.
>>
>>342754743
ilvl is just a combined gearscore. Which is what people are looking for anyway.
>>
File: my autism is the game's fault.jpg (206 KB, 850x734) Image search: [Google]
my autism is the game's fault.jpg
206 KB, 850x734
>>342753970
t. Tanald
>>
MoP Content + WoD Theme / characters.

It would be the perfect expansion for me.

They wasted my favorite part of the lore with a content-less xpac...
>>
>>342754946
And its still fucking bad.
>>
>>342751745
>china themed expansion

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>Playing a hunter
>MoP releases
>MFW BM becomes literally the most brainless spec that has ever existed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9onZBXSaqo
>>
>>342755040
MMO design structure is bad. This isn't news.
>>
I can confirm the only fun I had in MoP was doing the CM Gold runs pre nerf. And that was pretty fun.

Rest of the expansion was horrible. Especially the cooking.
>>
File: 6ce.png (137 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
6ce.png
137 KB, 350x350
>There are people, playing WOW today, who actually like the shitty grind that is neo-WOW

Gee, I can't wait to figure out what kind of legendary bearbutts I need to farm in Legion to get my welfare legendaries just so I can actually join a non LFD group.
>>
>>342755175
"WOW's structure is bad" FTFY

Any MMO that isn't following the WOW formula is doing fine by MMO standards, its WOW clones that die in less then 3 months.
>>
>>342755040
You know WoW has always had ilevel/gearscore, as far back as vanilla, right? Because it's a literal fact of the engine and basic mathematics. No matter what you do, people will figure out a way to determine if you're appropriately geared. If the game doesn't say ilevel, they'll make a mod that computes it. If that gets blocked, they'll ask for raw amount of strength or attack power or DPS. Or they'll look at your health pool. A way will be found, period.
>>
File: thiskillstheWoW.jpg (860 KB, 1984x1322) Image search: [Google]
thiskillstheWoW.jpg
860 KB, 1984x1322
>>342751745
>>
File: sadchester.gif (452 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
sadchester.gif
452 KB, 500x269
>>342754824
>WoD killed the game
WoW has been in "Weekend at Bernie's" status for a while now.
>>
It was better than any other content they've made since 3.3
>>
It was my favorite expansion so far, and I've played them all.

Don't give a shit if you disagree though, I've played this game long enough to have an opinion or two about it.
>>
>>342755293
>Any MMO that isn't following the WOW formula is doing fine by MMO standards
name them.
>>
>>342754824
>WoD is what killed the game

heh... good one
>>
>>342755414

Only in Wod, sure it peaked with ICC, but WoD fucking killed it.

MoP was amazing in every aspect.
>>
File: 1464046868557.gif (196 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
1464046868557.gif
196 KB, 640x516
>>342753553
Man, I miss that shit. People in my guild started calling the last boss in ZG "Jin'do The Pugbreaker" because randoms couldn't do the fight worth shit half the time.
>>
>>342755326
Gearscore started at the end of BC, but didn't become a problem until wrath.

It was a tool, not a gate, until the community, then blizzard made it one.

Gearscore was cancer when it first came out, now its pretty much the thing that keeps PUGs from happening, even when PUG content is mindnumbingly easy.
>>
>>342751745
No you stupid nigger.
>>
>>342751745
No. No, it was not.
>>
>>342755528
ilevel was in WoW's beta. It has always been there. It is a function of the game's engine. It's how Blizzard computes the statistical bonuses and values. It didn't become a problem until modders figured out a way to extract it from the engine.

This was already being done, however. People were measuring their DPS, or their armor/HP/defense stats, or their healing per second. These are all just different signs of "how good is your gear, what can you output" which is functionally equivalent to ilevel.

You cannot stop the community from doing this, period. It's impossible. You'd have to somehow remove all methods of tracking player number output by other players, which is what SWTOR did and people absolutely hated it.

It's an unfortunate fact of people wanting to min-max and a shit community, but absolutely not Blizzard's fault.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_012715_014825.jpg (266 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_012715_014825.jpg
266 KB, 1600x900
>>342751745
It was the best xpac they ever produced
>large colorful without being over the top zones
>horde v alliance all the time
>actual character progression, from Jaina almost becoming her father to Anduin lookin like he might be a good king
>godlike music
>added a farm that took maybe 5 minutes to harvest and replant while good to go for tomorrow and kept you stocked for food, misc resources and most of all.. cloth.
>memorable raids and instances
>making PvE currency valuable (or extended its usefulness) with upgrading

MEANWHILE IN WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
>bland colored zones from start to finish
>horde v alliance in maybe one zone
>the draenai cunt was the same person from start to finish, she just changed her armor and lolsorandum wizard man
>music sounds like the after orcorgy when they are all cleaning their throats out
>garrisons took like 30 minutes to tend to which does not sound like much, but every day takes a toll on you. if you had multiple characters holy shit, that was your day every day
>forgettable raids and raid targets, my biggest complaint here is how some of the warlords went down like bitches
>lol pve currency after the first month
>>
MoP = the best base changes to the game.
The most beautiful music
Original and beautiful colors/zones
Beautiful music/ambience
Great raids
Most dailies were fun
Best mounts
Best events

but the wife beating pvp alhpa fags were like OMG FUCKING NIGGER PANDAS WHAT THE FUCK THIS SHITS FOR FAGGOTS NOW I NEED MUD AND STICKS
>>
>>342751745
Agreed
Timeless Isle was dope as hell
>>
File: 1411443972606.png (332 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1411443972606.png
332 KB, 500x375
I don't get it, is this some kind of meme?

MOP was cancer, there was nothing even remotely good about that expansion, lets recap

>the dungeons were bad
>the raids were bad
>the leveling experience was linear as fuck
>The professions were gated behind daily rep grinds
>The gear was gated behind daily rep grinds
>The content itself was gated behind daily rep grinds thanks to ilvl gating
>The story was one dimentional

The only reason anyone liked the expansion is because they're soccermom tier mount collectors.
>>
>>342755293
>>342755528
>>342755910
>>342755175
>>342755040
>>342754946
>>342754743
>>342754094
Addons like Gearscore have been tried since BC and failed until wrath. Vanilla and BC high level gear wasn't always the best.

For example in Vanilla Cold Snap was the best wand for Frost mages for almost the whole time before BC. Yet was low item level. Many other examples too.

In wrath blizz standardized that shit and by Cata you have the system we're in now.

People talking like they have been playing since vanilla but obviously haven't are easy to spot btw.
>>
V A N I L L A
A
N
I
L
L
A
>>
File: 1466207791926.png (430 KB, 565x539) Image search: [Google]
1466207791926.png
430 KB, 565x539
It was okay.
>>
>>342755910
Min-maxing is fine

Generic ilvl saying "You do more DPS" is boring.

Please stop confusing ilvl with generic, normalized ilvl/gearscore
>>
>>342751745
I've never had more fun in WoW than doing Throne of Thunder shit.

(Spoiler) i've raided since vanilla <spoiler>
>>
>>342756062
>the raids were bad

*tips LFR gear*
>>
>>342756062
Half your post is made up, the other half is recycled junk you heard while others were memeing
>>
>>342756091
Gear in BC and vanilla was broken, the only type of healing gear for holy Paladins was cloth. People were fighting over gear like hunters.
>>
File: 1465422140413.png (553 KB, 750x410) Image search: [Google]
1465422140413.png
553 KB, 750x410
>>342754641
The Anon you replied to. ALL of those things you mentioned? I loved about Vanilla, everything else I couldn't really stand.

Granted, I didn't play WoW in 2004, I started playing WoW in July of 05' so I'm not sure if I missed out on some of the things you're mentioning but yeah.

They need to go back to all of those things, everything today feels... everything feels like a interact Facebook game honestly.

To play the devils advocate a lot of the things you mentioned are fueled by... not good at putting this in words but it's fueled by new experiences? There were very few MMOs that looked like WoW at that time. If memory serves correct you had Ultima Online, Runescape, and Everquest Online and at that point WoW to me had better graphics then EQ
>>
>>342756029

Best art/architecture too
>>
>>342756407
It wasn't broken. You just made due with what you got instead of having free epics thrown at you.
>>
File: squadala.png (635 KB, 750x416) Image search: [Google]
squadala.png
635 KB, 750x416
>>342754954
>Blood Elf Hunter
>autistic
What are the odds?
>>
>>342756556
"making due" was retarded.
>>
>>342755340
The only thing on this list I agree with is Rend's change. Its only purpose was to make sure rogues couldn't vanish on you. I don't know why they didn't just make it scale with weapon damage or something like every other warrior ability.
>>
>>342756062
You forgot the HAVING to farm the Warbringers. A bullshit rare spawn that spawns in 4 places? Maybe it was 5.

Why do you farm them? Because they were the only way to get rep for enchants after the dailies.

Yes guilds were literally capped by a fucking shitload of retards farming these warbringers for rep. It was the only way.

>>342756359
>>342756386
This dumb kids are the "LFR" children if they didn't have to deal with that shit.
>>
>>342756691
I enjoyed having gear that was worth a fuck.

PVE in WOW now is the most pointless endeavor ever.
>The gear isn't useful in PVP
>Its useless in the next patch of PVE
>And the content progression is just doing the same raids with retard modes turned off
>>
>>342756091
Gear was just fucking broken. End of story. Was it really enjoyable to downrank heal spells, or wear mail/cloth as a paladin, or ue a level 30 rare because it had a strange equip effect? Not really.

Your argument is also incredibly unrelated to the point. What you said has no bearing on the fact that ilevel was still in the game, still existed, and people still measured others on how much fire resistance, DPS, HP, other stats, etc they had. People were STILL being rated in some way.
>>
>>342756869
>This dumb kids are
did you have a stroke?
>>
>>342757062
>was it really enjoyable to have to actually think about how you built and used your character?
Yes.
>>
>>342756993
You know how many fucking rolls I lost to nigger Paladins? Everything with int or spirit on it was theirs.
>>
>>342757062
>Was it really enjoyable to downrank heal spells, or wear mail/cloth as a paladin, or ue a level 30 rare because it had a strange equip effect?
Yeah
>>
File: modergamedesign.jpg (43 KB, 650x519) Image search: [Google]
modergamedesign.jpg
43 KB, 650x519
The dungeons were shit, thus the expansion was shit.

Some people like their MMORPGs to actually be RPGs

If I just wanted to fight bosses all day long i'd play monster hunter, and even thats a more immersive experience then WOW these days.
>>
>>342757305
Lmfao. You looked up talent builds and best-in-slot like every other fucker. Don't even pretend dude. Your custom-invented "build" was cookie-cutter shit and if it diverged off the common builds too much it just sucked. There has never ever been real customization in WoW. Especially not in vanilla.
>>
Mop was great, the only people who disliked it are people who didn't play it.
>>
>>342751745

if you were a raider it was an excellent xpac. minus heart of fear and 14 (fourfuckingteen) months of SoO
>>
>>342757648
I played it, it was bad, so so bad.
>>
>>342757713
I played it, it was great, so great.
>>
>>342757648
This is pretty much /thread. As another anon called it earlier, this entire topic is: people who quit during Wrath or earlier talking about how bad Mists of Pandaria is.
>>
File: 1457564785544.jpg (189 KB, 1200x919) Image search: [Google]
1457564785544.jpg
189 KB, 1200x919
BC > WotLK > MoP >>>>>>>>>>>>>> WoD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cata
>>
It sucked at the beginning when you were forced to grind the same 6 dailies and boring dungeons over and fucking over, coincidentally the time when a large amount of the playerbase quit and never came back so they didn't experience the rest of MoP.

But for a raider it was fucking great, and after 5.1 it came into its own as a great expansion.

Too bad they did the classic blizz pendulum and completely nuked dailies in favor of bullshit apexis zones.
>>
File: su-jian-151106-1.jpg (497 KB, 1920x825) Image search: [Google]
su-jian-151106-1.jpg
497 KB, 1920x825
MoP was everything a WoW xpac should be. It had something for everyone. The fact that Blizzard took this one side character from WC3 and built and entire world around it with actual interesting back story throughout was plain and simply impressive and something I thought they werent capable of doing anymore after Cata.
I begrudgingly bought MoP when it launched even though Cata was a complete shit fest and gave me zero reason to keep playing but in the end I'm glad I did.
MoP was fun.
>>
>>342751745
>2016
>still waiting for blizz to say "april fools!"
>>
I'm going through Pandaria for the first time now, it seems pretty good. I did Jade Forest and most of Valley of Four Winds, but I'm already level 90. I have my xp gain turned off for now so I can see a bit more without over-leveling too much, but are there any cool spots or quests I should see? Alliance side right now.
>>
>>342751745
>14 months of SoO

FUCKING 14 MONTHS

REEE
>>
Mists had the chance to remove LFR

They didnt

0/10
>>
>>342751745
It was but it turned to shit when ironically it turned into garrosh/orc centric, like a premonition of things to come.

The thing that pisses me immensely is the amount of possible content, raids and dungeons that could have sprung from pandaria, here was a new setting essentially but they themselves fucked it up trying to go faster towards the worst xpac ever.
>>
>>342757503
>I'm too stupid to do math and figure out what's best for myself and my guild
>>
>>342759104
12 months of ICC
12 months of DS
14 months of SoO
14 months of HFC
At least ICC and SoO were good raids with other stuff to do outside of raiding. WoD has literally been Blizzard shoveling shit in players faces since it launched
>>
>>342759607
We didnt have 12 months of DS

and Cata, Wrath and WoD are shit expansions too
>>
>>342759607
BONESTORM
>>
legacy when desu
>>
>>342759607
You forgot to mention that DS was the worst end of xpac raid ever produced. Filled with non unique bosses and you never even fight Deathwing directly.

>>342759979
Go back to playing dead vanilla servers.
>>
>>342757943
>BC
>anything other than the harbinger of the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD2jp2gVnUg
>>
File: 1463899175451.jpg (364 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1463899175451.jpg
364 KB, 2000x1087
>WoW
>good
Pick one. Vanilla was even casual trash, and has the blood of the genre on it's hands.

You're a faggot for playing, and an even bigger one for liking it.
>>
>>342760251
not an argument :^)
>>
>>342751745
the fog hasn't settled you fucking idiot it's RIGHT THERE
>>
>6 months of Naxx in vanilla
>6 months the most difficult raid ever that only 1% of players got to enter, and only a few dozen guilds have managed to beat
>6 months of something that could stay for twice as long and nobody would complain because they'd be in middle of progressing through it
>hurr lets make our bullshit easy raids in later expansions last longer instead!
blizzard please
>>
>>342760579
Same could be said for BC, problem with BC was they removed attunements and Hyjal/BT didn't require gear checks so people could skip T5 and do T6, didn't help that T6 was easier then T5 either.
>>
File: 1451516436391.jpg (210 KB, 1196x826) Image search: [Google]
1451516436391.jpg
210 KB, 1196x826
>>342751745
Compared to BC and WotLK, MoP was extremely jarring and started off the worst of all expansions with the amount of issues it had in the beginning. WoD at the very least had a honeymoon phase, while MoP was met with instant criticism out of the gate that never stopped.

As an expansion on its own and not being compared to others, it's one of the most solid expansions in the game, and 90% of its hate is centered on LFR, pandas (dude talkin indian cows lmao), lack of dungeons, and the shitfuck awful dailies.

I didn't mention the cloaks because that's a genuine criticism to hate the expansion on and every fucking person hates the legendaries now
>>
>>342760953

T5 was bullshit difficulty for 2 reasons, both of them being the end bosses.

Vashj was nerfed at least twice before guilds could consistently kill her. one was an hp reduction, and one removed a mind control mechanic. funny that her enrage was 'soft' and many guilds could last up to a minute past it before the spore bat poop overwhelmed them

Kael was unbeatable from the start, probably because Hyjal just plain wasn't finish yet. He wasn't beaten until blizzard nerfed the bubble he puts up to interrupt his pyroblast. once they were ready to let people into hyjal, he went down the same fucking day

one other note: Magtheridon cubes were buggy and ultra sensitive. if you even double clicked it it would apply the debuff
>>
All these WoD Babies
>>
Now that WoW is irrelevant, can we all agree that Wrath of the Lich King was the last good expansion and that 3.3 was the death of WoW?
>>
>>342759517
>I never raided but I'm certain people did this!
>>
>>342762515
Thats pretty much been the general consensus by anyone who played wow from the beginning.

Wrath was the last expansion to actually add anything to the game, since then they've been focusing on """"""""mechanics"""""""" and removing more and more actual abilities from the players
>>
File: x2E56ek.jpg (39 KB, 462x325) Image search: [Google]
x2E56ek.jpg
39 KB, 462x325
>MOP was my favorite expansion
>trust me i've been playing since vanilla
>>
>>342763289
>he was too stupid to pick the proper gear from outside raids to raid
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.