[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like evil chicks, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Do you like evil chicks, /v/?
>>
Define evil.
>>
>>342741205
Her clothes are purplish or blackish and she has a spooky expression most of the time, possibly red eyes. Oh and genocide of millions of fictional humanoids nall that.
>>
Only if they're flat little girls or busty ara aras either of which have to wear something that emphasizes their chest.
>>
File: nozomi.png (711 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nozomi.png
711 KB, 800x600
Only if they have a route
>>
Evil chicks tend to have the most desirable traits.
>>
>>342742998
That's almost all of them
>>
>>342740495

They're usually the sexiest so yes.
>>
>>342742761
you don't like chicks who do genocide?
what are you?
gay?
>>
File: roycebrom.jpg (128 KB, 500x796) Image search: [Google]
roycebrom.jpg
128 KB, 500x796
She's clearly being mind controlled. Which is an entirely different fetish

at least post the straight up bitches
>>
Yes they make me want to smite them so badly.

Hnnnng I'm gonna cleanse!
>>
>>342740495
It makes me want to submit to them and become their loyal servant.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.