[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah or nay? I've been thinking about getting this. problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
Yeah or nay?
I've been thinking about getting this. problem is no one on my friend list has it, so i guess i'd show up on random people's games online (that's possible, right?). I just learned how to play game of thrones board game, so i'd look up for things like that and RPG's. Does anyone know about this game better than me that can counsel me on whether to buy it or not?
>>
>>342740306
can i play monopoly with this
>>
keep making the same thread
>>
>>342741614

till i get my replies
>>
>>342740306
The game is good and has plenty of game mods, but the pub games you can join are full of asshats so it's better if you have people you know, playing games you like. If you want to play specific games check the workshop to see what games have been modded in. Some have been adapted well, some are ported in terribly.
>>
>>342740456
Yes
>>342740306
It depends on who you play with. Game is fine, but if you wanna play any Tabletop RPGs in it, you would be better off buying the 4-Pack and have some friends that actually would care to be with you in games like these. Essentially, like >>342742026 said.
>>
>>342740306
I've been using it to play Axis and Allies with my friend. He's been coming over and we've been hotseating. It's been great.
He bought it yesterday in the sale and now we've just finished a 4 hour session
>>
>>342740306
Sure why not.

If you buy a copy for your friends too you can all play
>>
>>342740306

only if you planing to convince your friend to buy it.
Alone you can do jack shit for fun, maybe stack some Warhammer figureens, and playing with random people games, which challenge your friendship like secret hitler or monopoly doesn't make the same fun, as with friends
>>
>>342740306
You really are in need of a set of friends or steam group to get TTS going.
Other than that it is pretty damn good.
>>342740456
Yes. But why would you? Monopoly fucking blows.
>>
Game is a steal at $10 i have 50 hours in it so far. Even if you dont have friends who own it, if you start a server up people will join fairly quickly depending on the game.
The sale has brought it about a 1000 more people from what ive seen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.