[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best stats to put points into for this game? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53 KB, 256x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53 KB, 256x330
What are the best stats to put points into for this game? Can you delevel like in demon souls?
>>
Resistance. Gotta protect yourself from poison and bleeding, man.
>>
>>342737710
You can't delevel, and I don't think you can respec either. And you need serious Resistance points when you start getting into the game, or else you'll get rekt by midgame areas and want to kill yourself.
>>
>>342737886
Nice try. I can already tell that stat is worthless shit.
>>
Resistance
>>
Getting resistance to 40 is an absolute must for the DLC boss fights.
>>
>>342737710
You can't reallocate your stats in DaS. Just don't pump into resistance and you'll be fine.

Don't listen to >>342737886 he's meming on you. Resistance is worthless and a single Google search will confirm this.
>>
>>342737710
The stat that has the uninstall button
>>
File: DaStips.jpg (328 KB, 746x746) Image search: [Google]
DaStips.jpg
328 KB, 746x746
>>342737710
Depends on your build, but just follow these tips, man. #13 is the biggest one for me, putting out damage is essential as you go further on and you don't want to be in a boss fight that takes you fifteen minutes because you only do 40 damage with each swing.
>>
>>342737710

99 vitality and endurance

get lightning ultra greatsword and you're set for the rest of the game
>>
>Make thread asking for advice
>Everyone intentionally gives terrible advice
Sasuga, /v/
Never change.
>>
it doesnt matter; it is possible to beat the game at level 1. skill is much more important.
>>
>>342738357
>Avoid the graveyard at the start
What kind of limp dick faggot made this image? The graveyard has excellent loot to grab right off the bat. You just have to be quick about it and avoid the spooky skeletons.
>>
>>342738517
Of course it's possible to do an SL1 run, but it's no fun at all and still quite difficult if you don't know the game inside out. Skill is important, but stats are also important.
>>
Alright, pick a Stat or two to main between Int, Fth, Str, and Dex. Then you stick to it, cuddle up to it, and never leave it.
Then you pick a weapon. Remember that by +10 you should have picked your weapon for the playthrough unless you really like grinding for chunks.
>>
>>342738613
True, but plenty of people are used to other games with only one viable path and assume it's the graveyard, then slam their dicks against a wall for hours thinking it's what they should be doing.
>>
>>342737710
vitality.
and no you cant delevel.

>>342738517
knowing the game is 90% of the level 1 run, skill is the other 10%, i did it and the only hard part about it is having few hp.
>>
>>342738613
I'm inclined to agree. There's some good shit there including a Zweihander, and it's pretty easy to loot the whole area even if you die a few times in the process. It's the catacombs you need to avoid at the beginning, not the graveyard.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.